I Told You, He's a Dick

A/N: Don't really know what I was thinking when I wrote this but HERE YOU GO!
Don't forget to comment :)

Have you seen Chasing Dawn? Stiles' phone dinged.

Stiles grabbed his phone and immediately responded.

No. I'm supposed to see it Friday w my friends. You?

He set down his phone and returned to his homework, his eyes darting back and forth to his phone. When it dinged again, Stiles dove and grabbed it.

Already saw it.

Stiles' heart dropped.

But I'd love to see it again with you.

Stiles' heart fluttered and swam around in his chest.

You'd really sit through a 3 hour movie again??

If it meant I would be able to go with you, yes.

Stiles let out a whoosh of air. Theo liked him.

Well I'm seeing it at 4. Right after school. I'll send you the link for tickets.

Stiles sent the link and immediately FaceTimed Derek.

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED."

Derek visibly flinched. He was clearly in his room, earbuds in. Probably hiding from his family.

"What?"

Stiles grinned, "I'll send you screenshots."
He screenshotted his conversation with Theo and and sent it to Derek, staring at his laptop to see Derek's reaction. At first he appeared confused, then annoyed.

"You invited Theo Raeken to see Chasing Dawn with us?"

"You're missing the point!" Stiles exclaimed, "He said he would LOVE to see it with me. That's progress."

"Is it?"

"Yes! And I can't believe you aren't supporting me in my pursuit for a love life."

"Because we've been wanting to see this movie all year. I don't want to look and see you making out with Raeken in the middle of the movie."

Stiles flailed his arms and got extremely close to his webcam.

"I'm not going to make out with him! I've only ever kissed one person. You know that."

Derek rolled his eyes, "I only kissed you because you didn't want your first kiss to be someone random. It doesn't count."

"Okay fine! So I've kissed no one then. That doesn't mean I'm desperate. I like Theo and I just hoped you would share my excitement, but I guess not."

Derek's harsh gaze immediately softened. He didn't want to hurt his best friend. "Of course Theo can come."

Stiles beamed.

"But he's not allowed to do our movie review with us."

Stiles nodded, happy that Derek had allowed Theo to join their group.

"Yeah of course. That's just me and you."

~

On Friday, Stiles was bouncing all over the place. Was this a date? Was it just the two of them hanging out? Why wasn't Derek happy for him?

When the final bell rang, their entire friend group crowded into Stiles' Jeep.

"Imagine trying to fit in Jackson's Porsche," he responded to their complaints.

They immediately shut up.

At the theater, Stiles stood in the lobby anxiously. Where was Theo?

"Hey bud, we need to go inside. The movies about to start," Scott whispered.

"Just a couple more minutes," Stiles whined.

Two minutes later, Stiles saw Theo across the lobby, talking to a girl he recognized from his math class.

His phone dinged.

Won't be able to make it tonight. :(
Must have caught a cold yesterday.

Stiles' heart dropped. Theo was playing him.

Derek leaned over his shoulder and looked at the text before growling in Theo's direction.

"I'm going to shove my first so far down his throat-"

Stiles placed his hand on Derek's chest.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it Der," he whispered, barely audible. Despite wanting to watch Derek throw Theo across the room, Stiles would lose it if Derek got kicked out of the theater.

Theo walked past them, his arm wrapped around the pretty girl.

Jackson saw him and frowned, "Hey Raeken!" He called out.

Theo spun around. His face showing his surprise.

"Jackson!"

"You're such a dick, you know that?"

Theo snorted, dropping his hand from the girl's shoulder.

"At least I'm not like Stilinski here. Pretty pathetic. Jumped immediately at the chance of going out with me."

Derek tensed. He interlocked his fingers with Stiles' and gently dragged him to where Theo was standing.

"Actually Stiles is on a date with me tonight. We invited you as a courtesy to come with the rest of our friends, but you look pretty busy."

Theo was taken aback.

"You and Stilinski? Okay sure. When pigs fly."

Derek tightened his grip around Stiles' hand. "What's it going to take for you to believe that we're dating? Do you want me to kiss him? Suck his dick in front of you?"

Stiles flushed red, feeling a shiver run down his spine.

Scott covered his ears.

Lydia laughed.

"If you'll excuse me. Our movie starts in 5 minutes. Hope the movie you're seeing sucks. You dick."

Derek spun around and led their group to their theater, not letting go of Stiles' hand the entire time.

When seated in the theater, Stiles leaned over and pressed a kiss to Derek's cheek.

"Thanks Der Bear."