so it goes (stiles's pov)

A/N: GUESS WHAT. I'M BACK. so i got tired of waiting for the watty's bc the reality is i won't win and i mISS writing. sooooo you guys are getting content from me EVERY WEEK starting TODAY!!! Every Monday for the next couple months, you guys will be getting a new AU!! ALSO, I will be going back on previous AUs and rewriting them or maybe purging them entirely. 

ANYWAY. because i will be attempting to publish A LOT OF CONTENT, i would like to write some of your REQUESTS. so if you have a specific AU you want being published, feel free to comment on this or DM me!

This AU is a pt 2 (at the request of @Avada_Kedavera_Bitch ) to an AU i wrote a while back so if you don't remember that, you should go back and reread that. I hope you enjoy!

Stiles spent the majority of his time practicing lacrosse. After working the whole summer before high school to make it onto first line, he was never giving that position up.

So that's what Stiles was doing now: practicing. Stiles cradled the lacrosse ball in his net before tossing it to Jackson who held the ball for a moment. Jackson passed his lacrosse stick between his two hands, swinging the net around to prevent the ball from falling out. Suddenly he stopped and turned to stare at the bleachers at the opposite side of the field. Scott got annoyed at this, seeing as he was the next person to get the ball, and bugged Jackson to stop messing around.

Jackson rolled his eyes and gestured to the bleachers with a tilt of his head, "Do you guys not find it weird that that kid just sits in the bleachers and watches lacrosse practice every day?"

He threw the ball to Scott who had gotten so distracted by trying to find who Jackson was talking about, that he was hit in the stomach.

Stiles took a quick peek and waited for Scott to pass him the ball, "That's Derek Hale. He's friends with Isaac," he said while nodding to the curly-haired boy on the opposite side of the field.

Stiles threw the ball to Jackson who scoffed, "Well, don't you think it's weird that he's at practice every day?"

Stiles shrugged and adjusted his helmet, "Not really. Maybe he just likes lacrosse. He comes to the games too."

"He's at the games?" Scott asks. At this point, the trio had given up on passing the ball and were stretching as practice came to a close.

"Yeah. He sits at the back of the stands."

Both Scott and Jackson paused, staring at him.

"What? He's in my English class. It's hard not to notice him."

Jackson stood up from his spot on the turf and waited for Scott and Stiles to do the same before walking over to the sidelines to grab their gear. Stiles looked in the stands and noticed that Derek was already gone.

"It sounds like you're stalking him," Jackson shot at him.

Stiles laughed and threw his lacrosse bag on his back, "Haha. Very funny. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

And, as luck would have it, Ms. Blake announced the next day that they would be working on a quarter-long project. Stiles looked around the class, trying to find a partner, before groaning when Ms. Blake revealed that partners had already been assigned.

"Stiles?" Ms. Blake asked. Stiles looked up, catching her gaze, "You're with Derek."

Stiles looked to the back of the classroom where he knew Derek was sitting and tried to shoot him a smile, but Derek was too busy staring at his desk to notice. No matter how much he tried, Stiles couldn't ignore the tinge of pink on Derek's cheeks.

Eventually, after the instructions for the project were distributed, Stiles stood up from his desk and grabbed his things. He strode over to Derek's desk (who still hadn't moved his gaze from staring at the desk) and gently tossed his book and pencil onto the neighboring desk.