your child tried to kill me

A/N: Sorry I've been so inactive guys! I hope this makes up for it. I've been really busy lately with school and stuff. I am also in a musical and I will be directing a play once this musical ends. MUY BUSY. But I really hope you guys enjoy :) Don't forget to comment.

Which plot line in Teen Wolf would you have liked to have been explored more? And if you could, what would have liked to change?

Stiles was very proud to say that he did not like small children. Despised them, in fact. They slobbered everywhere and had a habit of putting random things in their mouths. On most occasions, Stiles would refuse to babysit any child except for when it came to his sister.

Stiles's sister, Alia, was seven years older than him and had a two year old daughter named Claudia. Alia lived in New York along with her husband, Michael, and only came to visit for Christmas. Except for this week. Michael had a meeting with some people in the area and Alia decided to take advantage of the free housing opportunity by convincing the Sheriff to let her family visit for a few days.

It was clear who was the favorite of the family because while Alia, Michael, and the Sheriff went out to dinner to catch up on the past year, Stiles was left at home to babysit Claudia.

Stiles sat the young girl down on the couch and handed her a toy.

"Listen up Clauds, you and I have to make a deal. You are my favorite niece, granted you are my only niece, but that does not mean I will tolerate any reckless behavior."

Claudia giggled.

"Don't go acting all innocent. I saw the way you were eyeing Grandpa's whiskey."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Stiles stuck his arms out in front of him as if to tell Claudia to stay.

He ran to the front door and quickly opened it to see a brooding Derek Hale standing in the front entrance.

"You weren't at the pack meeting," he grumbled.

Stiles rolled his eyes and ushered Derek inside, "No shit," he whispered maybe slightly too aggressively.

Derek's eyebrows furrowed and he sniffed around. Why were there two heartbeats?

"Who's here?"

Stiles waved his hands around, trying to signal that it didn't matter.

"Do you need something Derek?"

Derek ignored him and continued his sniffing, "Who's here?"

Stiles rolled his eyes and followed the werewolf around the corner and into the living room where Claudia was trying to stick the TV remote in her mouth.

Stiles rushed over and picked up the baby from the couch with one arm and pulled the remote away with his other hand.

"Clauds, I thought I told you that we can't stick random things in our mouths."

Derek grew more confused, trying to figure out if Stiles had somehow kidnapped a child in the past 24 hours. 

Stiles rolled his eyes while setting the TV remote down so that he could get a better grip on Claudia. He didn't want the first time he babysat her to be a time where he accidentally dropped her. 

"It's my niece."

"Don't you mean 'She's my niece'?"

Stiles frowned, "Thats's what I said."

Derek took another sniff and gently poked at the tiny two year old in Stiles's arms while Stiles tried to stop his heart from fluttering.

"She smells like a werewolf."