interview - 2

please comment and vote on my story guys and comment if you want more updates. ily

"well girls flashlight is number one on iTunes! how about that?" the E TV interviewer, Kellen , says as the five sat in the chairs provided.

"well its unbelievable seeing how we released the song almost two months ago. " josie says with a charming smile.

"yeah i mean like when we were in the studio our manager said this would just get our names out their, not bring in a whole damn fandom. " veronica says betty glaring at the profanity.

"well how old are you guys?" the blonde lady ask sitting in a chair across from her. toni had sat next to veronica and cheryl but decided to make cheryl annoyed until she noticed her. toni started to poke at the older girls jean covered thigh making cheryl tense up and swat her hand away. toni only stuck out her tongue in response.

"im 17 just turned it. " betty answers with a smile.

"15 represent. " veronica put up some type of gang sign which only made the reporter chuckle and josie roll her eyes.

"im 16." josie gave a subtle wave to the camera.

"16. " cheryl says pulling her eyes off of toni.

"and im 15 i had a minion slash Spider-Man party it was like super dope. " toni nods making everyone giggle at her cuteness.

"well ladies whats the story behind fifth secret?" the five girls look at each-other and smile.

"it started with betty and i, as y'all know we tried out for american idol in our home town Atalanta.  we made it to group rounds but they said we weren't ready. and to a point i feel we were. but well we said f it lets go make a band. cheryl had commented on one of my Instagram post since i gained a lot of followers after american idol. i looked at her page and was like shit she can sing. " josie says letting another member continue. 

"so she showed me Cheryl's cover of stay by rihanna and i was like she's the one. so we messaged her. that's when we came across veronica. she was rapping along to some drake song and we couldn't deny her swag.  well veronica said she wouldn't join unless we talked to midge (her friend) about joining. " betty says toni now continuing to bother cheryl by trying to hold her hand. 

"and that's it we had fifth secret, or so we thought. " cheryl says smacking Toni's hand once more. 

"until midge fell off a bridge and paralyzed her waist down. " veronica says and betty makes a cross on her chest before folding her hands together pointing to the sky. 

"that's when we decided to hold auditions in new York, and boom we got my child toni who we love very much dont we?" josie ask and everyone gets up to hug the young girl. once they sit down kellen coo's at their affection. 

"you all love each-other a lot i see. "

"uh huh." josie says

"yep. " veronica smirks. 

"they forgot me in the bus this morning. " toni frowns and everyone face palms themselves. 

-

"you are so annoying. " cheryl crosses her arms once they were back in the van. the three girls sitting in the two front rows toni and cheryl in the back. 

"i dont know what your talking about. " toni giggles at the glare cheryl through her. 

"you just spent ten minuets poking at my damn thigh and playing with my fingers, " cheryl says and toni just rolls her eyes before yawning.