contract-18

"lets prank call veronica," josie giggles as cheryl and herself sat at pizza hut, toni and betty had to do so 'secret' mission. veronica was lazy and decided to stay in the bus.

"alright. " cheryl said pulling out her phone. she dialed star before putting in veronicas number.

the phone beeped and it was the last when veronica picked up. "yo i was waxing what do you want?" veronica sasses josie holding in her laughter.

"im your murder and i see you right now. " cheryl said in a deep scary voice. veronica stayed quiet and they could hear shuffling and huffs. they were about to say something when veronica interrupted.

"do i look good?" veronica ask cheryl and josie sharing a amused look.

-

"why do i have to wear the wig?" betty growled as toni shoved the balloon into the panda onzie right above betty's boobs.

"yes, you are Toprameneesha aka booty popping robin. without the long black wig your just robin. " toni informs as she put the last balloon in zipping it up.

betty had two pillows stacked on her ass and two balloons on her boobs, a long straight black wig , and glasses that covered half her face making her look like a broke Kardashian.

"im not doing the new jersey accent. " betty crossed her arms. toni grabs her shoulders.

"our carreer depends on this, go in there and do it with then new jersey accent. " toni said and betty nodded fixing her glasses.

"lets zo it. " betty says marching into the McDonald's where shawn Mendes was eating at.

(since betty is talking in a new jersey accent im going to misspell words, and dont think im being rude, this is how my family in jersey talks lol. )

"halo im heer zont worry im heer. "Toprameneesha says throwing her hip from side to side as toni stayed behind with the scissors.

shawn looks up from his phone with an amused look on his face not recognizing who it was.

"i want so cawfee cauz of from new joisey." Toprameneesha said groping her boobs and bumping her ass into the table by accident.

"ma'am im sorry but you have to wait in line. " the man behind the counter says and Toprameneesha bumps shawn with her butt.

"aw shawny boi lemme tell ya, i jaw one of your shows last month and it was ah maze ing " shawn gulps stepping back with a small smile.

"im sorry i didnt notice you. i must've not have seen you aye? " he says and to Toprameneesha.

"fug-gedda -bout-it " she waves as toni inches closer with the scissors.

"oh okay. " says confused. about to around to be met with toni bout Toprameneesha grabs his face pushing her lips onto his aggressively biting her lip as toni snipped at the hair taking a piece and running out of the building holding the hair in her hands. once Toprameneesha pulls away she saw the trickle of blood on his lips.

"noice tawlk. " she said before waddling out of the building.

-

"Did you put glitter in the laundry detergent?" josie ask veronica from the basket of their folded clothes.

" Oh yeah, Im experimenting with some new entrepreneurial ideas. That ones called Sparkle Suds. Dress loud." veronica informs and josie nods

"Will you stop putting glitter in everything? This morning you put glitter in the butter. " betty says annoyed as she took out the balloon boobs.

" Disco Dairy. Spread the party" veronica shrugs

-

"it's not fair, you and yee yee are finally broken up and i cant even hold your hand in public. " cheryl frowns and toni crawls onto her lap her arms wrapping around cheryls neck as cheryls wrapped arounf her waist her head resting on the wall.

"i know baby but its in the contract. " toni said biting her lip anxiously. cheryl only nodded.

"i want to tell the world your mine though. " cheryl says in a baby voice.

"i know it. that's all that matters. " toni said nuzzling into cheryls neck her breath sending shivers down cheryls spine. toni felt the goosebumps and smirked.

-

just a quick little wtf chapter for you