guess who's back?-11

new cover

yall go comment and vote cuz im sick

toni had got off her plain looking for the red haired latter and the group. the minuet she saw cheryl she was racing past people knocking over half of the people in her way. cheryl could barely turn around before toni pulled her down for a death grip hug.

"toni omg i missed the hell out of you. " cheryl closes her eyes kissing the top of the now braided hair.

"i missed you so much more toni pulls back checking everywhere pecking the red lipstick covered lips. the little contact sent toni on a buzz that just made her want more.

"i love you" cheryl breathed out on toni's pink chap stick coated lips.

" i love you too. "

" 7 billion smiles in the world and still yours is my favourite. " cheryl says resting her forehead on toni's.

" 14 billion eyes on the world and still yours is my favourite. " toni says back seriously

"705,581,945,000,000 strands of hair in the world and still yours is my favourite. " cheryl says kissing her nose

"10^49-10^50 atoms in the world and still the ones that make up you are my favourite. " toni giggles.

"6371- " cheryl starts but veronica pulls her back almost knocking her down.

" Oh shut the hell up. chico you're back, and you're hair yasss bitch. " veronica engulfs the slightly shorter girl with a huge hug toni giggling jumping up as veronica spun her around.

"thankyou chica, and look at you, you look tanner. and your hairs longer. " toni says once she was put down betty helping cheryl brush off her pants from veronica's assault.

" where professor ross geller?" she referred too her dinosaur she named after the 90's sitcom. toni pulls out the lavender sinted stuffed toy handing it to veronica who held it tight.

"she was happier to see the toy than me. " josie says hugging toni kissing her cheek toni smiling at the girl.

"hey josie you look great. " josie snapped and did a spun around showing off her body.

"you know it boo boo. "

"mom ! " betty giggled before hugging toni looking at her grabbing her shoulders. " let me see those teeth. " toni showed her straight teeth and betty smiled.

"that's my girl" betty says before they all head out.

-

"so how was your three weeks off the road?" Kellen from e tv ask as the girls were back for yet another interview.

"it's been great but we missed each other. " cheryl smiles looking at toni

the interviewer pretends to cough "choni ahem , sorry this weather man. " the blonde lady waves off cheryls glare and veronica's laugh.

"so new music the album. tell me about it. " Kellen says and josie smiles.

"well we dropped a preview of flashlight the album at one of our shows in Texas. people digged that and the three songs that were on the preview got in the top twenty on iTunes. " josie says and betty puts up her finger

"number 12 15 and 11 to be exact. flashlight dropped down to number 7 though" betty says making josie shake her head at her need to be accurate.

"when does the actual album come out?''

"two weeks, September 12, which is a day before betts birthday. " toni smiles putting her arms on the tall blondes shoulders.

"how old will you be ms cooper?" Kellen ask and betty looks up politely.

"18 im the oldest member, " betty informs and Kellen says the polite happy early birthday.

"before i let you gals go, what is you're favourite pickup lines?"

"ooo mines got to be ." veronica clears her voice to deepen her voice like a man. " your right legs thanksgiving your left legs Christmas, can i come visit you between the holidays. " veronica says and Kellen and the girls begin to laugh besides betty and josie. betty shaking her head in pure disappointment and josie in disgust.

"i told her i was crying once, that was her response. " josie said and Kellen burst into laughter and that's when josie put on a serious face.

"im not joking. "

"okay mine would have to be do you have- " toni jumps up and covers cheryls mouth with her hands fighting to keep her quiet.

"that ones my favourite , do you have a nam- owww she bit me, betty she bit me. " toni points at cheryl accusingly pouting like a baby.

"that's what you get. " cheryl says whipping her hair back.

"i will handle this later sit down . " betty gives a warning stare.

"doyouhaveanamebecauseireallyjustwanttocallyoumine." cheryl says at once not breathing.

"hey! no fair. " toni grumbles and cheryl sticks out her tongue as toni sits down.

-

"go to your room now. " betty says with a hand on her hip as they entered the hotel.

"but she started it.," cheryls stomps.

"i don't care room now, your sharing with me until further notice. now go. " cheryl mumbles under her breath before walking away.

"guys look the hotel gave us small candy's . " toni says with a hand full of small soaps. toni unwraps two handing one to veronica who's lap she was sitting on at the time. they both plop them into their mouths.

"that was soap. " they both pretend to choke on the soap wiping their tongue before throwing the soap and running out of the lounge to the nearest bathroom.

"we are the only normal people. " betty nods and josie looks up with a serious expression.

"should my stripper name be the dirty turnip or the violent cucumber?"

"im alone. " betty says walking away.

-

just a filler