teen choice awards-14

cheryl began to casually hum as she made her drink at McDonalds

josie began to nod her head to the beat as she grabbed napkins.

" I DONT WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMAS THERE IS JUST ONE THING I NEED" betty says standing on top of the table where they were going to eat

"Again?!" cheryl groans

toni joins in struggling to get up on the table " I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PRESENTS UNDERNEATH THE CHRISTMAS TREE"

" Every single time theres a holiday. Every goddamn time. its Halloween not even Christmas. " cheryl says to the old man who was sitting down watching it all go down.

veronica, joins in jumping on the table as well holding toni like a child. " I JUST WANT YOU FOR MY OWN MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW MAKE MY WISH COME TRUUUUUUE"

" Brace yourselves." josie says sipping on her drink.

veronica and toni sing together " BABY ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS"

" IS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" betty says getting on her knees.

" Ooooooooooh baby" the three employees sing clapping and snapping .

-

"so this is your last interview before the teen choice awards anything you want to say?" the guy from some YouTube page said pointing his microphone to josie.

"um i forgot to put on deodorant. " she says nervously.

"very well, anyway where gonna play a game lets start with betty, tell something nice about the person on your left ?" betty looks at veronica and chuckles.

" veronica's very in touch with her feelings" betty says and she smiles

" mainly rage. and shame. and feeling like a fucking idiot." veronica says as she looked to toni.

"toni is super adorable and she's like my bestfriend, growing up the only people i hung out with were my family, but she was like one of my first real friends, and she knows how to bring me up. " veronica coos grabbing toni's hand. toni smiles and kisses veronica's cheek before engulfing her into a hug.

"so cute. " he said and toni looked at cheryl with an easy smile.

"where do i start, gee she has such a brilliant mind, like yesterday she was just explaining her opinions on the universe and she talked with so much passion, her mind is beautiful just like the rest of her. " toni says and cheryl smiles a small blush on her cheeks.

"that was super sweet. " veronica says and betty coos.

"yeah yeah mah turn. " josie say and cheryl rolls her eyes turning to her bestfriend.

"josie is pretty god at singing. " cheryl jokes and josie scoffs.

"beautiful mind my ass. "

-

"girls you're on in five!" a crew member yells as the girls finished getting ready. betty checks over toni l, toni doing the same to her.

betty wore striped coco shirt dress, golden hoops, with black pumps. her blonde hair cascading down her back. toni was wearing a polka dotted linen top, a pencil red skirt, matching earing with betty, and red heels her hair in a bun.

veronica josie and cheryl were already finished and were doing vocal warmups.

cheryl wore a black off the shoulder bomber jacket that showed off her creamy abs, black gwen pants, and Steve madden Lombard boots her hair left wavy and amongst her shoulders.