What? - 22

Read July

Last chapter it's a wild one

Idk what this is I promise I'm not high

Comment you cunt licker

-
"Yanno what Timothy fuck your deal and fuck your momma I don't want it." Toni said over the phone ending the line.

"Yanno I'm so proud of you Toni," Veronica said on the  couch of the hotel all the girls around her.

"We should celebrate." Betty said in a cock roach costume as she jumped up and down on the bed.

"I agree." Cheryl hummed as she did the worm in her corn and the cob costume.

"For fucks sake let's go have some fun." Josie said swinging from the chandelier like sia. She was in a tiger king joe exotic costume.

"Let's go to Walmart." Veronica said as she ran so fast she broke through the wooden door leaving a body imprint of herself on the door.

BREAKING NEWS FROM AUTHOR:
read July.

Now we get bet to are regular scheduled prgram.

As the girls were running around Walmart Cheryl started to use the Walmart grocery thingy as a treadmill while singing

"BITCH ima cow bitch ima cow say mooooo" Cheryl sung at the top of her lungs.

"You really ain't shit you bitch ass bitch saggy tissue built like bob the build ass broken hip ass bitch" Josie went off on the elderly lady who was like 90 in her cock roach costume.

"Next time you grab the bread when we want it ima cut your ass Latina gang" Veronica said pushing her over in her wheel chair.

"Weee dooo wee dooo weeee dooo weeeee" Betty said as she climb onto the top shelf of the store and started to call out too Toni.

"HERES TO RONNIE" Betty called out.

"STFU" Roberto screamed before shooting himself in the head as his spirit let his body.

"Daddy?" A little boy called up at Betty.

"Do I look like-"  Toni then pushed the cart so hard down the isle the boy flew away and hit his head and died.

"Let's get ice cream." Toni said and then they got ice cream.

And then they died.

The end.

Oh wait it was just a dream.

Idk anymore.