cheryl is a depressed barrel-7

yall know i got no life so here we gooooo

also comment people im bored like billie and live off of what you guys think of my story.

also Uriah is above opinions?

betty parked the car and turned back to cheryl. " Can you get us a table?" she says talking about her and the rest of the girls in the car.

"Sure!" cheryl chimes running out the car betty says thankyou.

"i think we're out of milk. " josie says and betty nods and toni notes it on her phone. "whats a milk?"

"its the stuff you put in your cereal dumbass. " josie says to veronica in the front seat.

"ohhhh cereal sauce. " veronica nods and toni nods agreeing with her.

after a few minuets they heard shouting and yelling so they looked out the windows with curious stares.

that's when they saw cheryl sprinting out of the restaurant carrying a table "START THE DAMN CAR" she shouts people running after her. betty does as asked and frantically starts the car. and then cheryl throws the table in the back row of seats hops in the car. betty then Tokyo drifts out of the parking lot taking off.

"why the fuck would you grab a table. !" toni screams.

-

"hey josie?" veronica ask as they sat outside of the hotel waiting for ryan and the girls.

"yeah?"

" Lets be more than friends." veronica says wiggling her eyebrows.

" Best friends?" josie teases.

" No, more than that." veronica says shaking her head.

" .Mega ultra best friends" josie says and veronica's eyes light up. "you know me so well. " she hugs the girl with a smile.

just then ryan pulls up with an empty car. he steps out with his usual charming smile.

"where's the crew?" veronica ask and ryan shakes her off.

"not here. cheryl went to meet her friends today , betty went to meet cole sprouse, her boyfriend. and toni is doing a video for her and Uriah's relationship. " ryan informs.

"so it's a free day?" josie smiles and he laughs.

"no, you two are going to do a YouTube video with song association. " ryan says opening the door.

"get in. " he smirks and veronica and josie groan.

-

"just promise me that you'll be mine when you come back. " cheryl says kissing toni quickly.

"im always yours baby. " toni says running her fingers through her girlfriends hair. cheryl closes her eyes before pecking her favourite lips again.

"have fun. " the words hurt to say as toni got out of cheryls car. she watched the short girl hurry along to the boys front door.

-

"hey there berry. " the boy opens the door with a smile. his hair was wet and split across his forehead. he wore black sweatpants with a light blue cut off side shirt that showed off his toned arms and the sides of his stomach, and blue socks. his blue eyes lighting up to see the girl.

"hey Uriah. " toni smiles as he lets the girl into the two story house.

"my moms baking brownies in the kitchen. buster is in my room. " Uriah says as the smell of brownies feel toni's nose.