Cheryl abused josie-20

I updated someone give me a cookie

If you want more often updates remember to vote and comment

"Hey girls ?" Betty calls, Veronica was laying on Toni as they watched looney tunes. The girls were headed to their hotel in Washington and they still had four hours to go. 

"Yes?" They both say looking up at Betty who was going through the mini-fridge on the bus. She pulled out a bag of carrots and was very confused.

"Why is there a big carrot in the baby carrots?" Betty ask her O C D  kicking in.

"Oh because the baby carrots need adult supervision." Toni yawns out

"Duh." Veronica says scrolling through her phone.

"I need a solo career." Betty sighed placing the carrots back in the fridge.

"I wanted to see if Bertha was lying." Josie screams holding the pillow with Justin Bieber's face on it as a shield.

"Kissing my girlfriend is against the fifth secret code." Cheryl says trying to hit Josie with the light saber.

"Not if it wasn't sexual." Josie dodges the assault with Bieber's face.

"Let it go already it's been 3 weeks." Veronica groans as Cheryl jumped on the couch throwing the light saber and cracking her knuckles.

"No I will not. Not until she says sorry." Cheryl points at Josie accusingly.

"I'm not sorry. Your girlfriends lips tasted great." Josie laughed making Cheryl even more angry.

"You trifling bitch." Cheryl screams tackling her to the ground.

Betty just looks at them and sighed before grabbing a bowl of cereal heading to the back room to watch Spanish soap operas.

Veronica flinched as Josie hit Cheryl in the ass with the light saber.

"Should we split them up?" Toni hums half heartedly watching Josie get thrown to the ground by a angry Cheryl.

"No not until Cheryl puts her in a head lock." Veronica responds watching Cheryl twist Josie's ankle as she sat on her back. Josie flopping around like a fish.

-

"Do you think I should come out to my parents?." Veronica asked Josie as they were sitting only an hour away from the hotel suite.

"I think you should follow your heart. Do whatever your heart tells you." Josie nods genuinely.

"my heart says to overthrow the government while wearing pringles cans on my arms and chanting Bohemian Rhapsody backwards so I'd rather not" Veronica explains.

Right beside them Cheryl fed Toni strawberry's as they casually talked.

"If I ever die I'm going to carry around a card that says "Cheryl did it" in my pocket". Toni announces Cheryl's arms wrapped around her back.

"Why's that?" Cheryl questioned furrowing her eyebrows.

"So you can't date anyone else while I'm dead. Then you'll die of being lonely. THEN we can be reunited in heaven." Toni says casually turning around to Veronica about to disgust the newest episode of pewdiepies minecraft series.

"I lost my bible which one of you unholy fucks hid it ?!" Betty screams her face bright read with anger.

Next chapter will be soon and it may tear everyone apart.

This kinda just a light hearted story so if it's not the drama you all want then read a different book

But there will be more of a dilemma next few chapters