meet my mom-14

toni's sisters above aka jade thirwall or however you spell her last name. comment my children

"Taste the poison from your lips

Lately, we're as good as gone

Oh, our love is drunk and it's

Singing me my favorite song" toni hums the lyrics to their song perfectly wrong as cheryl drove them to her house which would be a three hour drive.

"Me and you, we were made to break

I know that's true, but it's much too late" toni sings cheryl somehow managing to keep one hand on the wheel and record her girlfriend singing to the song.

"You're perfectly wrong for me

And that's why it's so hard to leave

Yeah, you're perfectly wrong for me

You're perfectly wrong for me

All the stars in the sky could see

Why you're perfectly wrong for me" she continues and cheryl couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.

"Oh, you know how much it hurts

Every time you say you hate me

But when we're making love, you make it worth it

I can't believe the places that you take me

There's no use, we were made to break

I know the truth, and it's much too late" toni stops taking out one of her headphones to look at cheryl but her jaw drops when she realises she was being recorded.

"cheryl stop i look horrible. " toni hides her face.

"please you look amazing. " cheryl ends the video posting it on her story quickly.

"your a dumbass cheryl. " toni pouts and cheryl only smirks and kisses toni's knuckles.

"i love you. " cheryl whispered and toni couldn't hide the smile playing on her lips.

-

"what if she hates me, i don't want her to hate me toni. " cheryl says pulling into the driveway of the two story house. toni giggles as cheryl rubbed her palms across her jeans.

"she wont hate you, she's met you before. " toni says and cheryl runs a nervous hand through her hair.

"yeah but we were just friends then. i also didn't say please or thankyou. she could be like mad about that. "

"you never say please or thankyou unless you want something. " toni says opening her door. cheryl frowning before she grabbed toni and her bag as she watched toni march to the front door. the door opens and a girl opens the door who looked to be about twenty.

"toni! mom didn't say you were coming. " the girl hugs toni tight making toni laugh at her affection.

once she lets go toni straightens out her shirt. "this is jade my sister, jade this is-"

"cheryl blossom, omg can we take a selfie. " jade snatches cheryl who almost dropped her bags. jade takes like five pictures before toni interrupted.

"okay thats enough of assaulting my girlfriend. " toni fights as jades glares.

"wait back the holy lesbo up girlfriend? as in girl + girl as in lesbian baby makers?" jade says and toni rolls her eyes.

"yes jade like lesbian baby makers. " toni says cheryl staying quiet.