just duet-12

the songs cheryl and toni sing is somethings gotta give and kiss me

please vote and comment you have been leaving me dry...well besides a few people

"you could stay here with me," cheryl begged kissing toni's neck who had put on her jacket about to leave the hotel room to meet Uriah.

"baby girl don't make this difficult. please? you and the girls are working on new music and im working on a duet. i'll be back in three hours. " toni says squirming out of her girlfriends grasp.

" but thats 180 minuets thats forever and i want to hold you, " she swooped back in and kissed toni's jaw wrapping her arms around her back. toni's eyes closeas cheryls lips part and move to her pulse point. "i want to kiss you. " toni was hesitant to throw herself on the bed and let cheryl have her way but she couldn't give in right now.

"i have to go. " toni pouts and cheryl frown like a puppy dog and toni closed her eyes refusing to look at the scene knowing how it would end.

"no thats evil put it away. " she refrences to the sad look in her eyes.

"ugh fine. but you're singing me to sleep tonight. " cheryl says letting go and stomping away to the bed they share.

"i love you, you clingy little shit. " toni says leaving as cheryl mumbles a 'i love you' back.

-

"hey toni. " Uriah smiles opening the door for toni as they made it to the coffee shop.

"yeah," she ask looking up at the taller boy.

"i was thinking, since you know choni shippers hate me and most my fans think you're veronica why are they forcing us to do a duet?" he ask as toni rolls her eyes fixing his scarf that was lazily thrown around his neck.

"well believe it or not we do have shippers or whatever they're called. and my girlfriend knows that for sure because she reports them on Instagram every day for no reason. the bitch got one of our fanfics deleted. she's one of a kind. " Uriah chuckles as they make it to the line. he noticed some girls giggling and taking pictures.

"oop time to act like a couple. " he whispered throwing his arm around toni's shoulder and the smell of his cologne invaded her nose.

"anyways, i get that i do but, we've been a PR for about a month. it was only suppose to last a month. but my manager is saying that we go on for longer. " Uriah says as the line moves up.

"okay but it's getting difficult to hide me and cheryl. ryan had to pay a kid 400 dollars and a condom to delete a picture of me and her in the back of her car. " he cringes slightly

"damn girly. didn't know you would be down with that. " he chuckled and toni smacked his arm.

"it - she- shut up. " toni said and he rolled his eyes.

-

"i like you with no clothes on i want to fuck you with a strap on ohhh yeah

you look so good with Nutella or your breast

i keep asking for some head but then you hit me with a book instead. " veronica sings on the couch as betty cheryl and josie stared at her.

"we've been doing this for an hour and thats all you got?" josie ask and cheryl puts up her finger.

"i like it, " cheryl says and veronica throws up her hands to show her point. "very real very authentic. " cheryl says and betty shakes her head.

"no i will not sing that out loud. "

"i got another one," veronica says "my dick my dick my plastic dick" she sings but josie through a pencil at her head.

"i got something, its alright i guess. " cheryl says and they all focus on her. "its juse a verse so be ready."

"Loving you, I thought I couldn't get no higher

Your November rain could set night on fire, night on fire

But we could only burn so long

Counterfeit emotions only run skin deep

Know you're lying when you're lying next to me, next to me" cheryl sings and betty claps and veronica scoffs. "oh so she sings good and has a nice donk, but when i have those things i get yelled at. " veronica says and betty glares at her.

"i dig it but lets get another verse in. " josie nods and they begin.

-

"apples are good, apples are good on nothing i forgot i hate apples. " toni strums his guitar and he shakes his head.

"you said nothing about a truck or boots so my songs are out the window. " he says tossing a paper ball in his trashcan.

"well i wrote something but i wrote it for cheryl. " she says and he beams up.

"lets here it. " he says and toni clears her throat.

"Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed in my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love" she finishes and Uriah was memorized and all he knew what to do was clap. "are you bad at anything?"

"being healthy?" she said and he rolled his eyes