PR -5

comment and vote you know the deal

"the other girls will meet us here in five minuets ryan said to go ahead and get our rooms. " josie says as her and veronica made their way up to the hotel clerk.

"man i told you they make us do all the work, like we wrote flashlight , i paid for dinner last night, and im only fifteen. " veronica complains and josie rolls her off.

"would you prefer to be riding in a van with betty's mom, betty, and choni? " josie says raising one eyebrow as she leaned against the counter of the front desk.

"no. " veronica grumbles crossing her arms.

" I think you guys would be very happy here. " the hotel clerk says grabbing the hotel cards for both of them since they were sharing a room.

" Oh no, we're not together ,we're not a couple. We're definitely not a couple " josie says with a kind smile. she grabs the card handing one to veronica.

"Wow, you seemed pretty insulted by that. What, I'm not good enough for you? " veronica says grabbing her and Josie's bag.

"We are not having this conversation again." josie says rolling her eyes strutting to the direction of their room.

-

" everybody now ! this little light of mine, im gonna let it shine. this little light of mine, im gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine , let it shine" alice sings as she drives the car toni and betty clapping along as cheryl beat her head against the window harshly.

"toni" alice says signaling for toni to sing the next verse.

"wont let Satan blow it out im gonna let it shine wont let Satan blow it out im gonna let it shine let it shine let it shine let it shine. " toni claps along to the gospel hymn.

"Elizabeth" alice smiles and betty does the same as she sings the next verse.

"Let it shine til Jesus comes. I'm gonna let it shine. Let it shine til Jesus comes. I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine"

"cheryl!" alice says nodding her head along to the beat.

"wanted to listen to drake - NO! I'm gonna kill myself wanted to listen to rap - NO! I'm gonna kill myself , kill my self, kill my self, kill my self. " cheryl says and alice turns off the radio as toni and betty glare.

"that's not how the song goes cheryl, from the top!" betty says restarting the track.

-

"we are live i think how the hell do we work this thing. " veronica says trying to set up her phone on the TV stand of cheryl and toni's room.

"you already put us on live two minuets ago they camera was focusing on your stomach the whole time. " cheryl says rolling her eyes as she fixed herself on the bed. josie, toni and betty went to the vending machine. betty was sharing a room with alice but decided to let her mom enjoy new York for tonight alone.

"where's everyone else?" cheryl squints her eyes to read the comments that were blowing up.

"getting junk food out of the vending machine downstairs. " veronica answers grabbing her stuffed dinosaur reading the comments as well.

"do you have a boyfriend?" veronica reads and scoffs " im to cute for anyone bish. " she replies and cheryl rolls her eyes.

"she's single and desperate yall hit her up. " cheryl says and veronica smacks her with the stuffed toy.

a bunch of comments were about how much they loved them and some said something about choni on cheronica some mentioning beronica and vosie.

"sing us a song. " cheryl reads laying on her stomach now.