the hoes on the bus go round and round-16

you know the deal

Spider-Man thick ya sorry i was on sound cloud listening to rappers wannabes and came across that song now im suicidal. big mistake

"so does barney have a purple bootyhole or a green one?" veronica ask toni who furrows her eyebrows.

"green, because his penis must be purple. "

"you two are so dumb. " cheryl groans and toni gasp as well as veronica. they were seated at the airport waiting for Josie's and betty's plane to land.

" You know what? Were clever too, smartypants. " veronica says toni whipping her back to prove their sassiness.

" oh yeah? Whats the difference between a gamete and a zygote?" cheryl says with a smirk and thats when toni leans into whisper to veronica.

" Dont fall for it chica shes just making up words" toni whispers and veronica nods seriously leaning back.

"the difference is up your ass. " veronica says and cheryl face palms herself.

-

"the flights delayed for 30 minuets so im going to grab food for us and them, don't kill anyone or get lost. " cheryl says grabbing her keys from toni who was playing with them.

"i love you baby. " cheryl says to toni.

"love you too honey. " veronica says toni giggling as cheryl groaned walking away.

once she was gone veronica pulled out her phone recording toni. toni had on a red bandana around her neck and a snap back, with a rugrats t shirt and jeans.

veronica snatched her snapback throwing it behind her. toni gasp loudly.

"yo, you can take the snap back out of the thug but you cant take the thug out of the homie. " toni says making gang signs before veronica pushed her and she fell over.

"you bitch!" toni said before tackling her.

-

"im sorry officer, i thought they could handle the alone time. " cheryl said to the man who pulled apart veronica and toni.

"it wont happen again, most likely. " cheryl said as he scoffed and walked away.

" really? toni wh did you have to use the old woman cane to chase veronica arund with, and veronica you CAN NOT rip off a women's wig and try to choke toni. just no. " cheryl says as toni rolls her eyes and veronica puts up her hand to say as if.

"she snatched my snapback," toni yells.

"she called my vagina loose. " veronica fights back.

"no, you know what? no. i don't get paid enough for this. " cheryl says leaving the two alone.

-

"we get to use a new bus our faces are on the side of it. " veronica bounces pulling betty's arm.

"and you know what? there's a fridge and two TV's plus bobby the sweaty bus driver is gone, we get new and improved pop tate. he's an old man who carries a gun. " toni says to betty on the other side.

"girls calm down betty just went through a fifty minuet conversation with the man with the 'trump 2020' hat on why he's a complete a hole and why jesus wouldn't approve." josie says and veronica moves to josie and toni moves to cheryl as they walk out of the airport.

"i ordered pizza they said it'd be ready in about forty minuets, 35 minuets ago, so we can go get it then meet ryan and pop. " cheryl

"is it vegan cheese with vegan peperoni's and carbless crust?" josie ask and the four girls raise and eyebrow.

"do you hear yourself right now?"

-

" Tale as old as time " cheryl sings in harmony as the girls sat around the pizza place booth.

"Memes as old as vine " toni continues.

" Beauty and the yeet " veronica says with a mouthful of food.

"what in the flying frog nuts was that?" betty ask with her hands on her temples.

-

"girls meet the pop tate. " ryan introduces and the man step off of the huge tour bus.

"hey papa t wanna go twerk on old men with me?" veronica says and pop looks at her with a genuine smile.

"excuse her she's mental. " josie says

"anyways go get some sleep because tomorrow we are headed for LA because toni has to shoot a music video with yeehaw and the rest of you will be doing whatever i decide in the last minuet. " ryan says as they enter the bus. the bus was nice, it had a flat screen tv right after you got passed the busdrivers seat, with a wrap around couch thing. passed that was the kitchen that had three cabinets, a counter top with a microwave to the far left, and a mini fridge with a toaster on top. once you walked further eight bunks were in the halls. three extra for the crew members that occasionally road with them, ryan always riding with them. you could also invite your family member every once in a while. in the very back it had another tv but it was smaller, it had a full length mirror and a cabinet in the very back next to the bathroom.

"i call dibs on the top bunk. " veronica runs towards it slipping and falling.

-

"Antoinette topaz come here right now!" cheryl screams making toni drop her doritos and josie smirk as she watched it all go down.

"yes?" toni says.

"did you use my white doc martins to color on?" cheryl says pointing to the dinorsaur and butterflies across it.

"veronica did to. "

"shut the fuck up snitch!" veronica yells from where the tv was.

"i don't care, your buying me another pair. " cheryl pouts.

"but i-"

"not another word. " cheryl growls.

" Fergalicious." toni glares and crosses her arms with a raised eyebrow

"I said no words." cheryl said running her hands through her hair.

" Oh, I see. Two weeks ago playing Scrabble, its not a word, and now suddenly it is a word because its convenient for you!? no bitch im not kissing you for two days. " toni struts away.

"wait babe," cheryl says dropping the shoe chasing after her.

"and that right there is what i like in a woman, whipped. " josie says to veronica and veronica snorts.

"you know what i like in woman?"

"what?" josie ask as the tv show played on the tv.

"my tongue"

josie chokes on air coughing as veronica winked and licked her lips.

betty sat in the corner praying hearing the whole conversation. "and god please help veronica rid of the demons that possess her brain.amen "

#filler