bye bye bye- 10

#filler

#comment

"twerk twerk twerk ! hey where you going?" veronica began to twerk on an old guy sitting down on the ground as veronica played work from home by fifth harmony until the old man grabbed his burrito and ran.

"i think its the song. " veronica says and josie nods agreeing changing it to the Hannah Montana theme song. "this my motha fuckin jam. " veronica began to chase the old man with the burrito josie and her speaker chasing after the two.

-

toni was at the café grabbing three coffee for betty, cheryl, and herself as they sat at the airport. since josie and veronica chose to run off it was just them for a while.

betty and cheryl were sitting near a sleeping guy. cheryl snorted before grabbing her sharper looking at the fat man. betty looked up from her magazine.

" I wouldnt do that if I were you, sis. " betty warns and cheryl only begins to lightly draw a dick on his cheek

" I can do whatever the fuck I want. " cheryl chuckles

"Okay , Im calling toni" betty takes out her phone and cherryl throws the marker across the room landing in an old woman hair.

" no, no, no, WAIT- "

"that's what i thought. " betty puts her phone back up. that's when toni came back with three coffee's.

"a kid just asked me to sign his ass with a marker, ive made it in life. " toni hands out the drinks sitting on the chair beside cheryl.

" toni, I didn't want whipped cream. " betty says looking up to toni adoringly.

"No problem, I'll fix it for you. give me yours i drink the cream. " toni trades their drinks betty offering a soft smile.

"This isn't soy. " cheryl says looking lovingly at toni

" Sucks to be you." toni giggles before sipping her drink.

-

"im so sorry sir it wont happen again, my girls don't know much better. " betty apologizes to the old man as veronica and josie had their heads down with frowns. toni stealing cheryls phone to play a game on it disregarding her own phone.

"keep them away!" he screams walking away.

"did you have to grind on his burrito. " betty ask disappointed at josie.

-

toni's plane was called first and that made cheryl let go of her hand with a frown. she had hugged all the girls veronica giving toni her dinosaur to watch over the three weeks but she made her promise to give it back. betty gave her dental floss because they both know toni didn't own any, and josie offered her a huge kiss to the forehead.

"i'll text you the minuet i land. im gonna miss you but it's only three weeks. " cheryl stands up at toni's words she holds toni to her chest kissing her neck making sure no one was watching since they are famous.

"last call for los angles. " the intercom calls.

"ive got go baby i'll call you every day. " toni whispered and cheryl pulled away slowly biting her lip out of anger for not being able to kiss her good bye.

"i love you. " cheryl let the words fall from her tongue which made toni's smile grow the biggest anyone has ever seen.

"i love you too. bye guys love you. " toni grabs her bags and rushes off.