filler-19

veronica walked in with her hands nervously intertwined as she paced back in forth betty and cheryl were the only ones in the bus as the josie and toni were shopping at the mall.

" Im having problems with a girl. " veronica said nervously. betty put down her book and looked at veronica sincerely. cheryl looked up as well.

" Like her dead body wont fit in your trunk problems or you like her problems? " cheryl ask and veronica furrows her eyebrows.

" 'I like her' problems. "

"Too bad. I could have helped with the other one. " cheryls said and betty rolled her eyes.

"with who?" betty asked.

"josie. " veronica groans as she fell on betty burying her head in her neck.

"so im the only member who's not in love with the bandmates. " betty giggles.

"she's just so ugh....and her smiles so ermergerd ya know?" veronica whines.

"That's so cute , cheryl why can't you and toni be cute." Betty says and cheryl shrugs.

"That's my bitch." Cheryl says playing piano tiles on her phone.

"Uh huh sure." Betty nods.

"I'm just worried she wont like me." Veronica says sitting up. "I mean I'm very chill." Veronica says proudly.

"At McDonald’s last night the cashier gave you the wrong kind of McFlurry and you screamed “YOU MCFUCKED UP” at him." Cheryl reminds the girl.

"I'm very sophisticated cheryl. Just last week I bought a vegetable." Veronica nods approvingly.

"That was a potato. " Betty says raising an eyebrow.

"And you only bought it because it said sweet potatoes and you wanted them away from the regular mean potatoes." Cheryl recalls.

"That's for boosting my confidence girls." Veronica stomps getting up.

"Come on we will help you ask her out."

-
"How did dinosaurs die?" Josie ask toni as they both sipped on their lattes at the food court.

"slow.... painful.... very painful deaths..... excruciating.... feels like your organs are being eaten inside out......" toni responds looking dead in josie's eyes.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." Toni nods smiling

"Yeah." Josie nods.

"Omg omg omg! Its Jillian and toni from the sixth secret. !!" A girl screams.

"Should we play along?" Josie ask and toni nods.

"Cool but I wanna be tobi." Toni says and josie rolls her eyes.

"Hey your a fan yeah?" Josie says sarcastically.

"Omg yes. Cheyenne is so hot." The girl with the bleach blonde hair says.

"It cheryl you dumbass." A girl marches up to the table. She had frizzy black hair with huge glasses on her face. She wore a furry sweater with a llama on it.

"I love your sweater." Toni says memorized.

"And that's toni and josie...the group is called fifth secret. And if you dont get lost I will beat you jojo sowa looking ass into a pulp." She says as her bright red lipstick was smeared all over her lips.

"Omg so weird. " the blonde says backing away and leaving.

"Thanks for standing up for us?" Toni said and was immediately attacked in a kiss by the frizzy haired girl. Toni cringed as the girl who was maybe 13 attacked her face.

"Okay that's enough." Josie pulled her off of toni.

"I WILL MARRY YOU. MY NAMES BERTHA."  She screamed

"Your lips taste like kiwi!" She said before running away.

"That was-" toni goes to say but josie grabbed her face giving her a kiss on the lips. Toni sat there confused. Josie pulled back with a pop.

"What was that?"

"Just wanted to see if they actually taste like kiwis. " josie says shrugging.

"Do they?" Toni ask touching her lips.

"No actually it's more of a mango vanilla cream mix and-" josie leans down again pecking the lips. "A tad bit of strawberry and bertha."

"Cool." Toni nods with a smug look.

IDK WTF THIS IS
IM SORRY

FAV FRIENDSHIP?

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF?