CHAPTER 1

(So called edited)

Right now I'm at the training grounds waiting for the new bunch of trainees to come.

I've completely hidden my presence and changed my appearance so they couldn't figure out that I was related to Karl.

Especially since I just became a new commander that will be training the new trainees.

Of course with lots of persuading I had to do for my big brother

Just kidding it was just me giving him the expectant puppy eyes look.

Previously~

"Onii chan! Can I become a commander at one of your camps!?"I asked cheerfully, hoping that he would fall for my trap.

"Yeah su- NO!" He was about to agree when he realised what I said.

Tch... He nearly fell for it

"But why..." I asked, creating my image to be like a sad puppy, my 'ears' and 'tail' dropped low.

He stiffened as he tried to avert his eyes away from my figure.

Nope not this time! I'm gonna persuade you!

"*Hic* D-does onii chan not trust me with his camp" I asked tearfully.

"N-no it's just tha- *Sigh* ......... Alright." He tried to put on a strong front but it was obviously not strong enough because as soon as he saw my tears he gave up, sighing about the current situation.

I knew that he couldn't resist my look and so because of it he had to reluctantly let me join his camp.

But with a condition... He said that he has to talk with the commander that will be in charge of the whole camp first.

By talk, I'm pretty sure he meant that he was going to threaten the poor guy.

I mean he literally went up into his face with a dark aura around him as he was speaking, "If any single hair on her head is missing... You know what will happen." Karl tried to make it discreet but he wouldn't realise what the conversation would be about especially the look on his face that showed some killing intent.

The commander must have known what my brother was going to say as he quickly nodded trembling severely he nearly fell over from where he stood.

Commanders thought...

Young mistress!! Why do you want to be a trainer in this camp?

If you even get a tiny microscopic scratch... Then we're all screwed!!

...

"Come on big brother I'm old enough to take care of myself." I pouted angrily at him, I saw his eyes softened as he nearly squealed out loud, based on how red his face is.

"You should leave now... Commander! I'll meet you at the camp. See ya!" The commander, who glanced at my brother's face and quickly left.

I turned to see that his face was getting redder.

He must have thought that he was mad...

"My little imouto!! At least change your appearance! I don't want those dogs to be with you!!" He sobbed out loud as he hugged me.