CHAPTER 4

"KARLY!?" My big brother exclaimed as he moved out from the smoke to hug me, "UWWWAAAAHH YOU'RE SO ADORABLE NOW!" He exclaimed softly, his siscon side appearing.

I cringed as I slapped his hands that were pinching my cheeks away from me "Stop it, I'm not a kid anymore." I pouted at his actions as he continued gushing over me.

Reji stood there astonished at the fact that he was here and that he was acting so childishly, "Um... Father who is she?"

"*AHEM* Anyways, since you boys are all gathered here, this is your-" Wait, don't tell them about my identity. I mentioned telepathically in his head as he stopped and slightly nodded.

"Um my commander so you can call her aunt and treat her well or else..."

"Karl~!" I whined, before I turned to look at their astonished looks.

I stood beside my big brother whispering into his ears. "Now you really need to tell me who's the mother for each child."

He chuckled before nodding his head, "By the way this is just how realistic I can look and sound like him." I mentioned before changing my appearance into Karl's.

Standing there alongside my stoic brother as I spoke in the same tone and voice. "Don't we look the same."

They looked at me even more surprised, "That's cool.. So, you've learnt to copy me huh?" He said, bringing his hand down to my head.

Knowing my brother, he would have probably killed the person who can copy him properly, I saw as the brothers closed their eyes, expecting my head to come rolling off of my body.

Instead he patted it and rubbed my head ruffling my hair, "That's because I remember and lov- I mean idolise you enough to be able to pick up your tone and voice." I spoke cutely as he fawned over me.

It would have seemed weird since I still look like Karl, but we're twins, I pouted but patted my hair down again to make it neater.

"Alright well I'll have to go, write to me sometimes okay. I really missed you..."

"... I'll try, Bye! Love ya Karl~!"

I turned my gaze towards the brother and asked "You guys look like you have a lot of questions for me, so shoot."

"...How are you able to call him so dearly?" Laito exclaimed since the rest of the brothers were gaping in shock at the whole situation.

"Well... I did him a huge favour, and besides that old guy loves me to death." I chuckled, "Are you going to be his new wife." Oreo guy spoke in distaste.

"No way! Our relationship isn't like that!" I exclaimed in disgust, "Then what are you to him." Karl 2.0 asked.

I brought my hand up and began stroking my imaginary beard as I thought about it, "Well you see.. I'm not obligated to tell you~" I spoke up after a pregnant pause, grinning at their expressions.

They tch'ed and left, well not all, there was still one who was sleeping on the sofa along with the other one that has huge anger management issues.

"Hey! Can someone bring me to a room to stay in!?" I exclaimed, waving my arms around to draw their attention.

"You can take the couch then since we have no more rooms." Oreo guy said with a scheming smirk.

"BAST**D!" I screamed, giving him the finger as I stomped up to the stairs.

No more rooms huh?! I'll just have to take my old one then.. I thought as I went up the stairs, my fingers lightly touching the handrail as my eyes were closed, enjoying the nostalgic feeling in the air of when I was younger.