CHAPTER 11

"Hey Lil!" Karly immediately greeted her enthusiastically as she had came back after her business.

"Karly... I have something important to tell you..." Lil spoke with a serious expression.

"Go ahead." Karly rose a brow and stared at her hesitant look.

Lily than opened her mouth to take a deep breath..."Imnotfromthisworld!" She exclaimed quickly, jumbling up her words.

"I'm sorry what?" Karly questioned as she couldn't believe her ears.

"I'm... Not from this world?" She replied unsurely waiting for Karly's reaction.

"Oh? And what was it like?" Karly questioned her with a teasing tone, "I'm not joking Karly! I'm really from another world." Lil exclaimed determinedly with her mouth shaped in a small pout.

"I know.. I know.. You just told me that. So what's it like?" Karly responded, not even the least bit surprised.

"You...believe in me?" Lil asked surprisedly, "Well of course I'd believe in you my lovely wifey~!" Karly exclaimed shamelessly -Another tip which she has learnt from the book.

"W-wifey!?" Lil exclaimed as her face blushed in a cherry red tone.

"I believe in different dimensions so I don't typically find it weird." Karly ignored her outburst while cooing at her flustered expression mentally.

"So...... Sorry if this may seem insensitive but do you miss your world?" Karly asked cautiously, slightly curious about her childhood.

"Nope!" She answered immediately without an ounce of hesitation, shaking her head vigorously.

"If you don't mind... Could you tell me about the reason?" Karly asked unsurely as she saw her expression stiffen a little. "... Sure but you're probably not gonna like it..."

After explanation...

"What!?" Karly gritted out through her clenched teeth.

Her hand were formed into a tight ball as her nails slowly cut through her palms making it slightly numb but tingly.

Karly than began thinking of multiple ways to kill off Lily's douche of a 'family' when she felt a warm yet small hand cover her own.

Karly slowly calmed down and loosened hee tight grip on herself, "You're hurting yourself dummy!" Lily exclaimed.

"Aww~ You care for me my wifey?" Karly asked teasingly, touched by her small but significant gesture.

"Of course I do dummy!" She exclaimed once more rubbing the palms of her hand whilst gently avoiding the injury.

She sighed as she began mumbling about how Karly shouldn't do this to herself..

Karly glanced at her serious expression and couldn't help but feel a budding fondness for her.

A bright smile grew on Karly's face as she watched her concerned expression.

"What are you smiling for you dummy!" Lily exclaimed out frustratedly.

"I'm starting to think you like calling me dummy." Karly gave her a silly grin in respond.

Her face blushed as she pouted, making it look adorably cute, "O-of course. You are a dummy!" She exclaimed trying to save herself.

How cute~

"Yes, yes. But I'm your dummy." Karly nodded with agreement and tried appeasing her.

"Mhm!" She nodded with satisfactory nod as comfortable silence befalled upon them.

"Umm... Karly?" She spoke out hesitantly.