CHAPTER 10

"UWAHH!" I was awakened by Lil's short scream as I stayed still like I was still asleep. 

The scream was short as she quickly shut her mouth, she seeing me 'groan' silently.

She tried her best to get my grip off of her stomach.. And I let her do so as she wishes..

I miss the warmth..

So just as she was about to leave I quickly hugged her waist so she fell back onto the bed with me, crawling over her, i trapped her into my embrace.

(Like a kabedon on bed lol)

She froze as she tried to wake me up, "Wake up Karly." She spoke softly as if afraid to wake me up.

My eyes which were shut didn't open but I lowered myself and laid ontop of her, snuggling against her face, her face went red as she muttered incoherent words under her mouth.

I opened my eyes and yawned, pretending that I just awoke to see that Lil was infront of me, giving her a peck on the lips before leaving to take a bath.

Chuckling after I closed the bathroom door at her adorable flustered face. I went to prepare for school.

_________

"You look good in the school uniform." I spoke flirtatiously, winking at her.

She pouted with a blush on her face and looked away before stuttering, "Y-you do too..."

People would wonder why i'm openly flirting with her.. That reason is because I read it from this book called, 'How to get a girlfriend step by step'

I've learnt that if a girl is still single for a long time, she could be taken away by someone else.

Just by the thought about Lil having a boyfriend made my heart clench, so with my teeth gritting I declared..

Well decided that I should make her my girlfriend...

Lily's Pov...

Woah, why did a chill just run down my spine... It's probably nothing... Right?

Back to Karly's Pov~

"L-let's go out now." Lil spoke awkwardly averting her eyes away from me I chuckled softly and replied, "Of course."

Following in right behind her. "Hey guys sorry if we're late." I exclaimed as I alreafysaw everyone gathering downstairs waiting for us.

"You're late!" Ayato exclaimed as he scoffed at me, "Yeah well I'm not even gonna take the same limo as you guys." I retorted.

"Huh?" He sputtered out stupidly, "Huh?" I imitated him mockingly.

"Well we obviously can't fit everyone here into that small limo."

"Ohhh-" Ayato nodded before a sudden realisation hit him, he scowled at me, "F*** off!"

"I'll do so gladly." I smiled at him before flashing him my middle finger,

"Reika please drive us to school." I said not looking at her since I was death glaring Ayato.

...............

"We have new students... again." I heard the teacher murmur under his breath before he looked up and smiled brightly at us.

"Please welcome them." The students clapped their hands as a shy looking Blair, a delinquent looking Blade and a flawless Lily came in elegantly with the aura of a princess...