CHAPTER 9

"Than how old are you?" Blade asked with a slight scowl on his face.

"Blade!" Blair exclaimed seemingly upset that Blade spoke without my permission.. Or perhaps upset that he asked for a lady's age.

"Well you wouldn't believe it but I could possibly be at least 1000+ years old." I shrugged nonchalantly as they both stared at me with their mouths agape.

"W-what?" Blair stuttered out in shock, "Close your mouths, you look stupid." I snickered before they quickly shut their mouths.

"Oh yeah-! We also saw the vampire king rushing into the house, are you alright?" Blade asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you caring for your master~" I teased Blade slightly before I saw his eyes widened, "It's not like I care or anything!" He snotrted out with an eyeroll.

"Oh my gosh, stop acting like a tsundere... But I have to admit your acting skills are kinda on point." I mumbled ignoring his loud protests.

"Onto the main point... Vampires can't be alive for that long unless you're a pureblood.. So who.. Or what are you." He asked with a underlying tone.

"Are you sure you want to question me with a tone like that..?" I sked back with a sharp tone, narrowing my eyes as I felt my pupils constrict and turn into sharp slits.

At that, his eyes widened and he turned pale quickly from the pressure exerted.

Sweating profusely he quickly kneeled down and begged for mercy, while Blair followed him as she begged for his mercy.

I continued staring at him with cold eyes before bursting out into fits of giggles, "Hehehe~ You're pretty funny to tease Blade… Although... I don't appreciate you talking to me like that..." I replied, giving him a close-eyed smile.

He frantically nodded and exclaimed "I'm sorry Master for talking to you like that! I am not worthy of your presence!" He quickly kowtowed infront of me, sounds of the floor cracking could be heard as I frowned, going by his side and stop him.

Damn did I unknowingly make the bond become like that-

He didn't dare to look at me so I tried to force him to look at me by gripping his chin but his eyes still wandered away from me.

"Look at me." I ordered as the bond kicked in and he obeyed immediately, "Don't ever try to do that again, look at your forehead, it's bleeding profusely." I exclaimed with a slight hint of anger in my voice.

"Foolish servant." I murmured under my breath before I healed him by placing my palms over his wounds.

Hovwring over the wound, my palm glowed a layer of green aura as it shone as I healed him, it would've blinded everyone but I made sure to control my powers.

(When they are using magic, there will be a slight aura around them. The thicker it is, the stronger they are. For the blood control, it doesn't work that way because they use blood to fight.)

I removed my hands from his forehead as he patted his forehead in slight awe, I rose my brow at his weird behaviour, contemplating about whether I should comment about it.

"That was the fastest healing magic that I've ever seen! It's even faster than the priest!" He exclaimed.

Umm... I didn't expect the "weakest" to be so powerful...

"Let's go now." I ignored his comment and went towards the pavement, counting down in my head before the limo arrived.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... The limo drove up infront of me, the car door expertly parked infront of me as I opened the door, only to be greeted by Lil as she pounced onto me.