CHAPTER 5

*Ring* *Ring*

"Let's go now Reika." I said as I stood up, we began walking towards the door when we heard an announcement.

"Karly and Reika... Please report to the principal's office now... I repeat Karly and Reika please report to the principal's office now."

"Um I guess we have to go to the principal's office." I asked with a chuckle as I dragged Reika out with me.

"Do you suppose it was that girl's doing?" I asked, feeling my mood dampen a little. "I doubt so Karly sama, she seems too timid to even do so." Reika answered as my mood began to lift up.

"Then what do you suppose is the reason?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Perhaps it is because I registered myself today and they were not notified about it."

"Hm... I think you're right." I replied as I stopped right in front of the big sign pointing towards where the principal's office is.

Knocking on the door gently I opened the doors to find the principal waiting for us at his couch, sipping some tea.

"You called for us principal?" I asked politely as he placed down his teacup.

"Yes, I assume you're the new students. There was a mistake in the system so we only know about you Karly, Reika you have our deepest apologies."

"Oh it's no big deal, right Reika?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Can we leave now?" I asked. "Another thing before you leave, is that purple lamborghini yours?" He questioned.

"Why yes it is a limited edition so only I will have this car."

At least I don't think Karl will give anybody else the same thing I have. I deadpanned at the thought of it.

"Oh ok, but please don't leave it lying around in front of the school gates. I don't want any reports of it getting stolen." He told us seriously.

"Of course principal." I said, bowing politely before leaving with Reika. "I thought you drove it to somewhere safe?" I asked, raising my eyebrow, showing an unamused expression.

"I did as you said Karly sama and parked it at the school's garage." Reika said. "Weird..." I mumbled, Reika is a robot and will listen to my every command so I doubt she wouldn't listen to my orders.

"Reika, go and figure it out right away, I'll wait for you at the school gates." I said as she left like a ninja while I slowly walked out towards the school gates.

I saw my car purring at the front and assuming that Reika started the engine of the car, I opened the door and got in, sitting down on the seat, not even bothering to look at the driver as I packed my stuff.

"You can drive us back home now." I stated, "Who are you?" A familiar voice came out as I turned my head to see the teacher,

"Teacher? What are you doing inside my car?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow,

"No no, I have to ask you the same question. Why are you inside my car?"

"Your car?" Well... I think I took the wrong one? "Whoops, sorry then." I murmured as I got out of the car.

I looked at the car with my eyes narrowing at it, it is exactly the same as mine.

The moment I left, the car roared to life and drove off. With that, I then had the chance to see the car's nameplate...

That's my car... I thought and with my sharp eyesight I also saw reika's uniform clamped shut by the car boot.

My eyes flashed red before I teleported back into the passenger's seat, "You were lying to me huh?" I asked sweetly in a low voice.