CHAPTER 12

A/N: Sorry for not updating, I've gotten quite inactive and busy for the past few years. I'm currently not that interested in writing anymore since the plots I have are cringey. Do take note that I wrote this when I was 14-16 years old. I'll try my best to edit and publish the books. So there might have some disparity between the comments that you read.

"Hello~ We're temporary students here and we'll be here to experience the morning dorm classes for about a day." Karly greeted happily as all five of them walked into the classroom.

Every other student stared at them in awe and shock as they walked in, except for two students whom were quite expressionless.

One of them is a brunette girl with shoulder length hair paired with a slightly reddish brown eyes.

Another is a stoic looking boy with silverish gray hair along with a glare that was directed towards them.

The other students were already fan-girling and fan-boying over the five students appearance.

"H-hello... I'm Blair."

"I'm Lily."

"Hiiii darlings~ I'm Karly~ It's nice to meet'chu~" She greeted with a cheeky yet somehow innocent-looking grin.

"I'm Blade." He spoke coldly as he excluded the typical 'bad boy' aura around him.

"And I am Reika."

"Um... Well that's a lot of temporary students... You may sit at any empty seats available." The teacher commented confusedly at the large amount of students joining.

They all nodded and headed towards the respective places they could sit at.

Lunch break...

"Hello! My name is Yuki Cross! May I ask if you are getting accustomed to this new environment?" A brunette girl- named Yuki said,

Looks like Lil's sister... But her vampiric side is.. Sealed up..? How interesting.

"Uhm... Hello?" Yuki asked  confusedly with a hint of short temperedness at the slightly dazed off Karly.

"Ah! Yes, my apologies I was thinking about something else." Karly apologised with an awkward grin to which Yuki scowled at but quickly hid it with a pretense tight liped smile

Ah... She seems like she gives off white lotus vibes-

"Whatever... You better stay away from Kaname and Zero alright or I'll make your life a living hell." She warned which only made Karly chuckle at the irony.

Well.. A white lotus confirmed indeed.

"How pathetic really.." Karly muttered.

"Huh?!" Yuki exclaimed in anger.

"The threats.. How pathetic that you have to stoop so low because you know that you can't make them both stay by your side voluntarily.. Gurlie wake up. I doubt you can fulfil your threats anywaysm Besides I don't even know who you're talking about." Karly responded with a slight scoff.

-*AHEM* Let me rephrase my previous thoughts- A white lotus b***h!! How disgusting.

"URGH YOU-!" Yuki raised her voice but stopped and quickly changed her face acting timid as she felt everyone's attention on them.

"I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to invite you to hang out with me and my friend..." Yuki awkwardly replied semi- loudly as everyone's attention turned to Karly.

Some of the students were still questioning the previous yelling from Yuki but shrugged it off.

Peepoo gaslighting lmao