CHAPTER 17

OML! Thank you guys! That is a LOT of votes (An example is up above) and for the 27+ Reads and 600+ votes, I can't believe it!!!

Sorry for taking a long time, school has started and is throwing me a bunch of homework and tests so I'm quite busy right now.

Meaning I have to cut short the amount of words I'll write and time that it'll get published. SORRY!

......................................................................

"Karly! What happened?" I heard Lily exclaim as she ran over to me with Reika and Blade.

"It must have been KarlHeinz sama since I sensed his presence." Reika replied.

"Oh your big brother came? But how?" She asked confused.

"Well I think he teleported here or something." I trailed off unsure about how to explain it. 

"Karly... I didn't think you were acquainted with him..."  Aido said awkwardly.

"Well... So what if I am? What about it? Your sh*tty a*s attitude obviously wouldn't change"

"You guys don't look and act alike at all so... You don't mind showing us your real appearance right?" He asked. 

"Hm... Well not in public." I sighed as everybody began murmuring about us were filling the entire area.

.........

"I hope you're mentally prepared for this cause I'm quite a looker." I replied like what a narcissist would say.

"Yeah rig-" Aido tried opening his mouth again since my brother left so at that moment I snapped my fingers and changed back to my actual appearance. "Are you disrespecting my sister again?" I asked with a cold blooded smile which both my brother and I share. 

"K-KarlHeinz sama? t-that was a joke haha... Right? Karly... sama." He forced out a fake laugher and honorific at my name.

I nodded mutely at him still staring at him before I slowly revealed my evil smirk, "Hehehe~ Don't we look alike Aido?" I asked with my real voice, it was similar to Karl's yet had a feminine touch to it.

"Y-you... I thought you were him." He sighed out in relief.

"I know right~ People normally mistake me for him but I'm a female." I sighed.

"You are quite a looker." Aido praises trying to bootlick me.

"Don't you dare hit on her Aido!" Lily exclaim.

"It's alright, he's just bootlicking me." I replied with a smile.

"No miss Karly, Aido means it." Reika replied stoically which made me cringe. 

"Um... Well I'm gonna pretend you didn't mean it... Let's go Lily." I quickly changed the topic as I dragged Lily with me.

Before stopping as I turned around and say, "By the way, Kaname. You should give up on her." With an extremely sarcastic smile. 

His mouth twitched before he replied with a smile, "I can, but deep down inside she needs me so I can't." From that my entire face fell as I stared into his eyes blankly, rolling my eyes at him mentally.

"I'll make sure she doesn't." I reply back with a threatening tone. 

"We shall see." He said simply with a nod as he walked away from me. His eyes lingering at me and more at Lily's figure before he turned away completely. 

"Karly what was that all about?" Lily asked in a hushed tone, "... If you could pick between me and your family.. Who would you pick?" I stopped in my tracks as I asked her seriously.

"Hm..." Lily began thinking which made me panic, "My family." She finally replied as my eyes widened in sadness. "... Oh." I replied, looking down sadly as she looked at me.

She giggled and responded "You are my family silly!" touching my hair, I looked up at her with a happy expression. I soon  engulfed her in a bear hug, sniffing her scent in as I mentally cheered and gloated at Kaname. 

F**k you Kaname, she doesn't give a d**n about you!

"That just made my day~ Thank you." I say with a genuine smile, as Lily looked as if she was frozen. "Hey, you alright? Your face is strangely red?" I asked as she seem to have snapped out of her daze, "I-I'm fine." She murmur out.

...

"Lily, did you hear that they are checking our dorms?" I asked.

"R-really?" She responded back groggily, "Yup, but let's take this as an opportunity to walk around town." I offered.

"Sure." She replied excitedly after rubbing her eyes. I dragged Lily to the front gates as I told Reika and Blade beforehand that we were leaving.

"Wait Karly... Did you see that?" I heard Lily asked in a hushed tone. "See what?" 

"Yuki... Over there." She replied.

"... What the actual heck? Such bad luck.." I groaned.

"Let's follow her." She exclaimed with an excited expression.

"But what about our date..." I asked with imaginary dog ears and tail looking at her sadly.

"W-we'll have it later." She stuttered but shrugged it off,  averting her eyes from mine as she dragged my hand along excitedly. I sighed but went along with it since she seemed to be having fun.

"Zero?" We heard her exclaim as she walked through town.

Both of us also saw a kid who was excluding vampire aura but was trying to conceal it. 

"Oh~ She's so going to fall for his trap." I heard Lily said amusedly as the kid released his helium balloon before Yuki came, allowing it to get caught on a branch of the tree, the kid staying absolutely still and looking up at the balloon. 

She can't be that stupid... Right?

I watched as Yuki looked up and see the balloon, she jumped up and grabbed the balloon perfectly before handing it back to the boy. Okay nevermind she proved me wrong...