CHAPTER 16

This chapter is dedicated to IccyRose

In the middle of the night...

Karly sama! An urgent voice rang out in my head.

"Urgh... Who's saying that." I groaned whilst I was stretching in my bed. 

It's me Reika, we've found two day class students roaming around near the night class! 

"Yeah... What about it?" 

And Yuki is there

"Oya~? Well let's see what's going on than." I murmured sadistically before I snapped my fingers, a glowing circle appearing beneath my feet as I teleported to where Blade was.

"Woah-!" I exclaimed as I was suddenly sent free-falling onto the floor, I did a back flip in midair and landed on my feet, quickly glancing upwards to see Blade sleeping soundly on the tree branch.

Seeing that my eye involuntarily twitched in anger.

Sleeping on the job hmm? Well let's prank him then... I was thinking of some evil plans to do to prank Blade when I was interrupted by someone fan-girling which sounds more like shrieking to me.

Though.. Through a human ears, they will not have heard it. But my ears are sensitive and more receptive especially with a vampire's enhanced hearing. 

I groaned displeased at the bad timing but after casting something on Blade, I ran towards that location.

(I just realised, I think I might have spelled out Aido's name wrongly for the previous few chapters. Whoops!)

I went to the location and saw Aido getting strangely close to Yuki, his hands covering hers as she tightly held on to her weapon.

"Did you fall down?" I heard him ask as I involuntarily sniffed the air

Ah... So she's bleeding. I thought as my nose scrunched up 

This confirms that she has a pureblood vampire blood in her since I didn't particularly recoil from the smell. Whatever, Lily's blood is way nicer smelling than hers.

"No the smell I'm referring to is yours." I came back to my senses as I hear Aido muttered out, gripping a fangirls wrist tightly and pulling it towards his face. 

His fangs protruding out from his gums as he pierced her skin with it.

"*Gasp* F-fangs?!" "V-vampire!?" I heard the both of them exclaim before they collapsed onto the floor.

Aido ignored the both of their mini outburst as he pulled Yuki closer to him. Who doesn't really seem to be resisting in the beginning.

Her weapon dropped onto the floor, as she tried resisting Aido's grip on her and pleaded for him to stop, he pulled her uniform slightly to reveal her neck. "May I drink from your neck?" He asked not seemingly caring for her response.

"N-no! You can't!" She exclaimed trying to break free from his hold.

"Oh my~ Is Aido going to break the rules by drinking blood on school grounds~?" I asked as I stepped out from the shadows, towards the fangirl bodies.

I squat down beside their body and erased their memories about this scene as I stood back up to face Aido. "W-what are you doing here?" He asked with a glare but his voice had betrayed his glare.

He was glaring at me hatefully but his voice tells me that he is as terrified as a kitten. 

"I am a part of the disciplinary committee so why can't I be here?" I retorted his question with another question.