CHAPTER 15

"Um... Should we have done that?" Lil asked me.

"I mean... Why not?" I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Because now, you're going to explain to the headmaster why Blair just... I don't know, vanished into thin air?" Lil says sarcastically

"Oh...... Will do." I replied, nodding solemnly as I smiled at her fiery and sassy attitude.
Cute~~

"While you do that, we're going to help the councilors maintain order." Lil replied as I nodded.

We then split off and walked off to different directions.

Lily's Pov...

We separated from Karly and walked out towards the gate where I heard a lot of ruckus. 

I walked in towards the crowd of people and made sure my voice was being heard unlike Yuki's whose voice sounds like a cockroach speaking, being drowned out by the fangirls and boys cheering.

Blade and Reika in the meanwhile has somehow blended in with the students in the crowd.

"Excuse me!" I exclaimed loudly as everyone went silent, "I think the night class would appreciate it if you were quieter and please line up neatly in one straight line." I commanded with a polite tone accompanied with a smile, "You just want the night class all to yourself so stop trying to act cool!" Yuki exclaims glaring at me hatefully, expecting the others to jump onto the bandwagon.

Which made everyone start bickering with my statement  with some agreeing and disagreeing with what Yuki had just said, "I only told you to keep your volumes down and to line up neatly not tell you all to get lost." I spat out now with a colder aura, glaring at Yuki specifically.

Everyone stiffened as some shivered, "Why's it so cold?" "Is it me or is it getting colder here?" They chattered,

The vampires has also stopped moving and began shivering a little because I had accidentally released some of my pureblood powers since I was slihgtly pissed about what they said.

Like why would I like the night class? I know right, their all ugly as fu- No swearing! 

"Do you guys agree with what I said?" I questioned them with a sickly sweet smile as they all gulped and nodded their heads before making way for the night class. 

Through pin drop silence I suddenly heard a girl yelp in surprise as they fell onto the floor, I went up to her  concernedly and asked "Are you alright...... Saki?" With my hand held out to her.

I had recognized her since Karly was just talking with her

She seems nice and not fake at all 

I smiled at her softly, maintaining my outstretched hand to her as she smiled at me with an embarrassed look, she accepted my hand and I used some strength to help pull her upwards as she got off of the floor with a swift and easy motion.

"H-How do you know me??" She stuttered with a red face, which in return I gave her a friendly smile, "Well not exactly.. But I saw you interacting with Karly just now." I replied gently guiding her to the side so that she wouldn't block the way for the night class students.

"Oh, thank you for helping me." She replied as she bowed down at a ninety degree angle, "No no, it's alright. It's a little embarrassing so please stop bowing down." I replied with a red face, since I felt everyone's attention on us.

Suddenly, the people exclaimed "We're sorry for accusing you!" "You're actually so nice!" "We accused a goddess!" Which I slightly sweat-dropped at the comments.