CHAPTER 8

I'm sorry for not making this a Lil x Reader for this few chapters that I'll be writing, I hope that the one who requested this can wait till I familiarise myself with how to write it since I've never written a story like this before.😅😅😅

But thank you for suggesting that! I'll test it out!

The next day~

"Hey Reika, inform Lil to meet me at the front of the castle at around 12pm."

"And may I ask for the reason Karly sama." She asked politely.

"We're going back to the other Sakamaki mansion, so you'll drive a limo to pick us up."

"Understood." She said as she walked off, I teleported to the market as I went to buy some stuff.

I bought two headdresses for fun since it looked cool so I wore one of it on my head.

It matched well along with my outfit so I just left it at where it was placed at, I used the scarf to cover my head and my face carefully placing it beneath the headdress.

The whole outfit only showed my eyes to look inconspicuous and mysterious.

^^^^The one without the hood^^^^

^^^^Just imagine it's metallic blue colour^^^^

I walked up to a fancy looking building with body guards guarding outside so I went towards the counter that was right outside.

And just so happen to overhear the conversation between the person and the customer so I somewhat knew what that place was for.

It was an auction for items or.. Slaves.

I double checked my clothing again before walking up to the counter with an authoritative aura.

Speaking with a commanding tone I asked, "I would like to get a room for the auction."

"You seem to be new here so, 30 copper coins for the normal room, 60 Silver coins for the middle class room, 90 Gold for the High class room." She explain as she swiftly gauged my appearance and tone.