CHAPTER 7

"Karly sama, it is time to wake up." I yawned as I felt Reika tapping me awake.

"Prepare a bath for me." I mumbled as I thought about the plans for today.

"Karly sama the bath is prepared." She came back to say as I went into the bathtub which smells like rose.

Not bad I quite like the smell

I'm surprisingly a picky person when it comes to certain stuff..

And now this is time for my random shower thoughts to come through..

Maybe I should release the prisoners.. Than I'll have an amusing show to watch afterwards

Buy an actual slave or two for fun? -2

Attend a vampire school? -3

Get a loyal animal! A unicorn is more preferable!! [DrAgOn] -4

Wow what interesting shower thoughts I have...

Maybe I should do all of them...

BUT WTF- A Unicorn?! I've never seen one! What do they want me to do! Create one?!

... Wait I actually can......

I got out of the bath and put on a dress that has a crimson red hood. Pale white socks that come beneath my knees was paired with yellow flats.

(I'm not good at explaining so there's the picture. This picture is not mine!)

"Bring me to the dungeon Reika." I said as I followed behind her, accidentally bumping into Lil as we apologised To each other

"You look... Very pretty Karly." She stammered out with her face red, "Thank you.. So as you." I replied back as I smiled sweetly at her.

Her face burned up more as I rose my eyebrow. "Are you sick Lil?" I asked as I placed my cool forehead against hers.

Who would have known that this small action made it turn an even deeper shade of red as she looked like she was about to faint.

"I-I'm fine K-karly." She stuttered as I stepped back reluctantly.

"Alright... But you should rest more if you're sick." I replied uncertainly.

(I realised that Karly is a loli while Lily looks like an adult, so I changed how she looked)

"W-where are you going Karly?" She stuttered out as her face slowly returned back to her original snow pale colour.

"To the dungeons to see.. Them.. Do you want to accompany me?" I asked, emphasising on the them as she caught onto what I was mentioning.

Her facial expression stiffened slightly before it relaxed.

"Yes for sure! I wouldn't want tk miss out on this opportunity." She exclaimed as she followed along with me to the dungeon.

The guards standing guard inquired in a cool voice, "Why do you want to visit the dungeons?"

"To visit someone called... Rachel? and Daren?" I replied, saying their names unsurely.

"Sorry young miss but they're kept under high surveillance so nobody can visit them right now." The guards replied emotionlessly as if they had practiced these few lines over a hundred times.

"But I thought Karl said I could..." I murmured under my breathe confusedly as the guards suddenly looked at me alarmed.

"Are you King KarlHeinz's sister?" One immediately asked as I nodded my head.

"Well he did allow his sister to come in but we need to see any identification that can prove that you're the king's sister." The guard said politely.