Faygo

Your POV

It was a long day at school and you felt exhausted. The rhythmic hum of the car was not helping you to try and stay awake. You yawned and looked around for a nearby gas station. You spotted a Chevron and pulled in to the parking lot, maneuvering around the other cars.

You walked up to the door and pulled it open, after a lousy attempt of pushing it open. Inside you were greeted with a scent of dirt and old shoes. Shaking your head you walk towards the drink isle. A bottle of bright red faygo sits there telling you to grab it. You reach out for it, but a hand beats you there. He pulls out the last bottle of faygo and you glare at him "what the fuck do you think you are doing?"

His hood covers up his face and you stare at the place where his eyes should be. " I'm gettin a motherfuckin miracle in a bottle. What you think you're doin?" You look at this guy and laugh " I'm gettin a motherfuckin faygo, but it just so happens that you grabbed my faygo before I could." you reply.

He looks at you as if assessing your worthiness and says "I'm motherfuckin Gamzee. What is your motherfuckin name?" "I'm (y/n)," you reply "I like it, (y/n)...." he says and then walks away with your faygo. You frown, you were looking forward to your faygo. You sigh and grab a (drink besides faygo).