~Chapter 2~

It had been a few weeks since I woke up at Shinso's house. Reo and I were now seeing other people, we never officially broke up but by the way he'd stick his tongue down the blond's throat in between classes was enough for me to take the hint.

Well, less of a hint and more like a brick hitting me in the face.

I texted Shinso a few days ago, asking where he'd want to go. The choice was his because he did help me out a lot before. And I wasn't a picky person.

As of now, school was almost over and I stared at the clock during the last class of the day: Math.

I had this class with the blond and it turned out her name was Keiko. Dammit even her name is cute.

As much as I didn't like her, I couldn't deny the fact that she was pretty. She had a small nose and round face, her lips weren't plump but they weren't thin either. She had large brown eyes that reminded me of a baby deer. Blond hair fell to the middle of her back and she was tiny. She was shorter than me by a few inches and she was the definition of hour glass figure.

However, Keiko seemed to be a little... slow.

Every time the teacher asked a question her hand would slowly raise and shoot back down as the teacher called her name as if she didn't expect to be called on. She would give a one number answer.

The problem was we were working with equations with variables in them. Solving for the variables wasn't what we were being taught, we were learning how to simplify. So a single number answer would be incorrect ever time.

The class flew by quickly, way quicker than usual and I got up and walked to go find Hideyo; who was probably somewhere with Tony. Lately they have seemed to be arguing, drifting apart, every once in a while their circumstances made his quirk drift back into my mind. They had only dated for three months but Hideyo kept telling me that He was the one. I didn't have the heart to tell her it probably wasn't true.

An image of Reo flashed into my mind, I'm one to talk.

I left the classroom the see Reo leaning against the lockers nearby, just seeing him made anger bubble inside of me.

Speak of the devil.

I quickly walked past him to get to the parking lot but I felt his strong grip grab my arm. I tried to shake it off but it wouldn't budge.

I turned to him with a glare but I took a deep breath to calm myself down. If I didn't I might do something I'd regret. "Yes?" I asked in what some would call a scarily calm voice.

"We need to talk," Reo answered, his grip never left my arm. Of course he didn't let go, we went out for a year, he knows if he let go, I wouldn't stick around much longer.

"There's nothing to talk about," I insisted pulling against his grip again. Reo sighed and ran his free hand through his mess of orange curls. I glanced back inside the classroom where Keiko was obliviously talking to some of her girl friends. "Wouldn't you rather speak to her? Or can she never get a word in 'cause your tongue is always down her throat?"

"This is why we need to talk," Reo groaned and stared walking with me in tow.

I struggled but knew it was no use, he was stronger and bigger than me, but that didn't mean I couldn't cause a scene.

Attracting a crowd had always been my thing.

"We're talking right now aren't we?" I asked in a sarcastic tone that could easily be misinterpreted for bitchy. "A pretty nice and refreshing conversation don't you think?"