~Epilogue~

I fastened the laces of my roller blades. Shinso was already standing and enjoying my struggling.

I looked up with a playful glare. "If you're going to laugh you can do it while helping me."

"You're not a damsel in distress, besides your almost finished," Shinso shrugged off, "I'll already be helping you enough when we get on the floor."

"Fair enough," I sighed in agreement.

I finally finished messing with the laces and stood up. I slipped immediately and was about to fall on my butt when a grip on my arm pulled me back up.

"Falling already? I expected more out of you," Shinso kept his hand on my arm as he pulled me onto the floor.

"Aww," I teased, "You have expectations of me!"

"I don't see how that's a compliment, that aren't very good expectations," He pointed out.

I pouted, Shinso mimicked my pout. I wished I could kick him but I knew that would be difficult. "That's not fair, I don't even has a response for that."

"So you would say," I didn't like the tone in Shinso's voice, "That I leave you speechless."

"Don't make puns," I giggled, "It's so unusual."

"I thought I'd broaden my horizons," Shinso shrugged, "Anything to insult you."

I puffed air out of my cheeks, "Let's just take a few laps," I murmured. I couldn't thing of any comebacks and it bothered me.

"Are going to be able to skate on your own or do I need to hold your hand?" Shinso questioned, it didn't have a tone in his voice but I knew the questions was meant to be condescending.

"Nope, not unless you need me to babysit you," I shrugged as he dropped my arm.

I did what he taught me last time, push off instead of trying to walk normally. I made it a few paces and was actually doing pretty well until someone came up behind me and began pushing me forward.

I turned to see Shinso with a grin on his face. I placed my hands over his and prayed that he wouldn't ram me into a wall. "What are you doing?"

"Showing you what you're missing out on due to your lack of coordination," he replied, continuing to make us gain speed.

"Why would I want to do this? I wouldn't be able to turn!" I tried to use to bumpers on the front of my roller skates to stop us.

Surprisingly it worked, it stopped us both abruptly and I went flying forward, Shinso stumbled a bit but managed to stay on his feet.

"What the hell was that," Shinso laughed as I stayed splayed out on the floor.

I joined in on his laughed, "I have absolutely no idea, I just wanted to stop."

"Well that's one way to do it, I guess," Shinso continued to make fun of my fall, which I blamed completely on him.

I flipped onto my back so I could glare at him, "You were the one pushing me," I laughed with him, "What did you expect to happen?"

"I don't know, part of me hoped you would fall but this was unexpected!" Shinso chuckled before offering me a hand.

I took it gratefully and he pulled me up, right into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed mine on his chest so it would be easier for me to keep my balance.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a chuckled, looking up at him in confusion.

He raised an eyebrow, "Taking advantage of the fact you have no balance." He leaned down and kissed me, it was hard to stay on my feet before but now I had to multitask.

My feet slipped a few times but Shinso kept me up with the grip he had around my waist.

I pulled away after a couple of seconds and looked at him. "Are you bipolar or something?" I asked, genuinely a little concerned at this point.

"No," he gave a strange face at the the question. "I just like messing with you."

"That's not a good answer either," I pointed out.

Shinso didn't really seem to care, "I'm just keeping things honest."

I shook my head and let out a small laugh. "Fine, I guess I can't complain."

I pushed off his chest and rolled backwards on my roller blades. I looked at the clock and then back at Shinso, we still had an hour to do whatever.

I was happy with the way things ended up. Tony was out of our lives, Reo seemed to have done a complete 180 personality wise, Hideyo and I were friends again, and I got the guy.

It was like a romantic comedy.

I recalled what Hideyo's mother, Mrs. Watanabe said. Everything will be okay in the end, if things aren't okay then it's not the end.

Everything was okay, so it must be the end.

Wow, it's the end of this book.

I thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting! I really enjoyed writing so I really hope you enjoy reading!

So I have some questions.

1. What was your favorite part of the book?

2. What was your least favorite part?

3. Do you enjoy slow burning romances or were you upset it took so long for the kiss? (Be honest, I won't be offended)

4. Did you guys like Hideyo as the best friend or did you not believe any of it?

5. Recommend me some animes! Only criteria is that it has to be on Hulu, Netflix, or Funimation.

Go check out my other fanfics if you enjoyed this one!