~Chapter 34~

"Just give me a second," I swatted Shinso's hand away as it reached up to mess with the beanie. "All your hair is almost tucked in." I mess with it a few more seconds and then I was done with Shinso's disguise. Well, I needed to add one more touch. "Now just put these on," I handed him a pair of sunglasses.

"Why do I need sunglasses, you aren't wearing any," he pointed out.

"For two reasons," I began, adjusting my own snapback hat. "One, because I'm wearing fake reading glasses from Walmart, and two, because something needs to cover those bags under your eyes."

"Well, something needs to cover your attitude," he replied, I could imagine his eye roll but I couldn't see it due to the glasses.

I laughed, "If you don't like my attitude then dump me," I suggested, "Now come on, we have to get there before they do!"

I pulled on his sleeve, urging him to follow me, "Do you always have to be so pushy?"

"Yes, because then you'd never do anything."

"Fair enough."

Our outfits weren't anything special. I was dressed like a guy with my baggiest sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt to top it off. My shoes were casual black, high top converse. My hair was also tucked up into a snapback hat, I was just surprised it stayed, and to make sure I looked even more unrecognizable I wore fake Walmart glasses.

Shinso wore pretty much the same outfit as me, just different colors and a long sleeve shirt. Dark sunglasses and a brown beanie decorated his face.

When we got there we took a seat in the booth and waited patiently for Hideyo and Kaminari to show up.

It didn't take them long to show up, when they did I leaned across the table and hit his chest a few times, "They're here!" I whisper shouted, watching as they picked a seat.

"Don't stare, you'll draw attention to yourself," Shinso pushed my shoulder to make me sit back down. "I thought you were good at this."

"I never said that," I pointed out, "I just wanted to spy on them."

I examined Kaminari, he was around average height, a little shorter than Shinso and probably around the same muscle mass from the looks of it.

His hair was a bright blond with a black streak running through it, no doubt Hideyo would be all over that.

"Oh shoot she's looking over at us!" I quickly grabbed the menu and faced Shinso, pretending to read the options.

Shinso laughed, "Your panicking will only give us away."

I lowered the menu to glare at him, "I'm aware, but I don't think you understand that we're here to spy on them, not casually order some food and have a date, we're here to be nosy."

"I know, I'm just better at paying attention without making it obvious," he declared with a shrug.

"Teach me your ways," I leaned forward, ready to hear his words.

He gave a smug grin, "Spying is not something that can be taught, it's an art."

I gave him a very unamused look, "Your vengeful."

"No I'm not," Shinso defended, "I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine."

"That's revenge," I spelt out for him.

"Call it what you want," Shinso shrugged. I watched as he casually glanced over at Kaminari and Hideyo so I did the same.

She was laughing and he sat there with a big grin on his face looking as though he was telling a story.

In the midst of her laughter she locked eyes with me for a moment. I tried to look away as casually possible but I know some oh shit showed up on my face.

I turned to Shinso calmly but resorted to whisper yelling, "I made eye contact with her."

"Nice move, (Y/N)," he nodded, looking things over on his menu, "But that doesn't mean she spotted us."

"Okay, but you look, it'll be too obvious if I do it," I instructed.

Shinso grinned, "You're finally catching on." He turned to make it look as though he was just inspecting the restaurant. A few moments later he directed his attention back to me. "You definitely gave us away, she's still looking at you."

I grinned sheepishly, "Oops," I offered with a shrug.

I looked back at Hideyo and we made eye contact again, this time she stifled a laugh. I raised an eyebrow and pushed up my glasses as nerdy as I could manage.

She covered her mouth in laughter and I watched as Kaminari tried to follow her line of sight but I turned back to Shinso.

"So how's the weather?" I asked in an effort to make a casual conversation so Kaminari wouldn't suspect us.

"Stop blowing our cover, it's no fun if they know we're here," Shinso yelled at me.

I raised an eyebrow, "You're more invested in this and than I thought."

"Excuse me," I knew that voice, I turned to see Hideyo, "But could I borrow that hat?"

"No," I spoke in a low voice, trying to sound masculine.

Her straight face faltered for a moment but after a second she evened it out, "Well, that's not going to stop me." Hideyo snatched my hat, letting my hair fall loose against my shoulders, and rushed to get back to her table.

"Wait!" I called out in my normal voice. She turned back to me, waiting for me to speak, "Take the glasses too then."

I outstretched my hand with the fake Walmart glasses on them and Hideyo happily took them as well. "You've never been good at going incognito."

"Yeah," I muttered sheepishly, "Uhh, have fun on your date."

"Only if you have fun on yours," she saluted before going back her seat with her new accessories.

I turned back to Shinso, scratching the back of my neck. "Oops."

"I can't take you anywhere," Shinso laughed. He glanced over at Kaminari who waved enthusiastically. "At least I can take this off now, I feel ridiculous."

He took off the beanie and his hair fanned out comically. We didn't try to hide the rest of the time, I kept making Hideyo laugh from across the restaurant. Kaminari would turn around to wave every once in a while as well.

~~~~~~

Later that night Hideyo and I sat on my couch, binging romantic comedies on Netflix even though we've already seen them all.

I felt the couch buzz due to my phone being stuck between some cushions. I found it after a bit of digging and checked who it was.

I was confused to see it was Reo, was he not sticking to his promise to leave me alone?

No, it wasn't that. His text message said something about Tony. I gasped and paused the movie.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Hideyo whined.

"Reo just texted me," I started, "Tony moved back to America. We're rid of him!"