~Chapter 8~

For a moment I didn't do anything. I was in shock and unable to move. What woke me up was when he stuck his tongue into my mouth.

Reo's hands slid from my wrist to my hips and pulled me into him. He used to kiss me like this all the time and I used to love it. It made me feel safe, protected. Now it was claustrophobic and a cruel reminder of what used to be.

In the past, I wouldn't hesitate to lock my hands in his hair. Now I didn't hesitate to push him off of me.

It took more effort than it should've, either I should start doing some more push ups or he should lay off the carbs. When he was finally off of me we locked eyes for a cruel second before he broke the almost intolerable silence.

His voice oddly silky at the moment but I could hear his usual husky tone buried, "What was that for?"

"What do you think no means?" I demand. Reo took a risky step forward but I put out a hand as a barrier. Instead of interpreting it as a warning he intertwined our fingers with a smooth laugh.

"That I can easily change your mind," he brought our hands up to my face before letting my fingers slip from his. My hand fell to my side and he gently ran his fingertips across my cheek. "That usually was the case anyway."

"Things ch-," Reo cut me off almost immediately.

"Things change," he finished for me, "I know, I know. But why can't they go back?"

"What about Keiko?" I asked in a condescending sort of tone. If Reo noticed he didn't react.

"She doesn't have to know," He murmured before leaning in again.

Despite my better conscious, I let him kiss me. Despite knowing that I'm helping him cheat on his girlfriend, I let his hands fall back onto my hips. Despite knowing that Hideyo is going to kill Reo and then me I let him push me onto the bed.

It was all too familiar, his smell, his touch, the way he kissed me. It was almost convincing, but I didn't stop it even though I knew I was making a huge mistake. That I was probably giving him the impression that he can just manipulate me whenever he pleases.

Maybe he can.

That though alone was enough to force me to push Reo off of me. He fell to my side on the bed and I hastily got to my feet, "No, the answer is no," I said in a rush, "I that can't get through your head maybe this can," I open my door after unlocking it and point to the exit, "Get the fuck out of my room."

"Why the sudden change in mood? I thought we were having fun," Reo coos he gets off the bed too. He struts forward in a cocky walk and doesn't stop until he is right in front of me.

I can't even describe the look he is giving me as he gazes down at me. It had a twinge of annoyance but was glazed over with lust. His face stayed somewhat neutral but just from a glance I could tell he was angry with me constantly denying his advances. His clenched jaw was a giveaway on its own but I could also see his hands visibly were tensed.

"We weren't," I hiss and I look to the open door. I pray for my mom to walk past so I could make some sort of excuse to get him out of here. "Get. Out."

"Why, are you getting tired. The bags under your eyes are pretty dark," Reo comments. He put an emphasis on the word tired and I was as confused as before when he put the the emphasis on purple.

"What does that mean? Is there some sort of double meaning?" I demand, I crossed my arms and Reo's controlled anger turned into a sneer, all lust fled from his eyes.

"Really? It's kinda obvious when you think about it," Reo said in an arrogant tone. "Your new boyfriend. Yeah, what's that about? I thought it would've taken at least a year to get over me."