Chapter 1: New Man

Denise POV
   This morning I heard a lot of commotion going on in the kitchen which woke me up out of a peaceful sleep. I knew it was my mom again, I hate when she does that. I looked at the clock that sat on my night stand and saw that it was only 8AM, on a Saturday. OMGGGGGG! I immediately got out of my bed to see what was going on out in the front room.

" Mom why do you always have to make so much noise every single morning?" I said with an attitude.
"Girl I was trying to cook breakfast but I can't seem to find the damn pan for the pancakes... oh and I want you to meet my new man. That's why I'm cooking breakfast so you two can meet and talk, get to know each other you know?" My mom said happily.
" What happened to whatchumacallit? Oh Joseph? He was a pretty nice dude I guess." I said not caring what his name really was.
"I kicked his ass to the curb he was really wasting my time and I don't need all of that." My mom replied.

Wtf does she keep popping up with all these different men, she's going to catch something watch.

I walked back into my room to get ready for a shower . I grabbed a pair of panties and a sport bra so I can jump in the shower before mom's new boyfriend gets here. She didn't even tell me the dudes name omg. I always felt very uncomfortable around her new dudes because they always used to wink at me. I turned my music on and hooked it up to the Bluetooth speaker in the bathroom and turned to shower on. Once it was heated up I got undress and got right in.

DING DONG, BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOOM, DING DONG!!!!

"Shit Niesey Keith is here, hurry your butt up okay?" Moma shouted from the living room.
"OKAYYYY! Don't eat without me, I'm coming." I shouted back from the bathroom.

Once I got out the shower I put my underwear on, brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with listerine. I wet my hair and brushed it in a low ponytail and left out the bathroom. I went into my room and dropped my clothes in my basket with the rest of my dirty clothes. I put on my nike leggings and long sleeve shirt to match and put my slipper boots on and headed to the kitchen. I was kind of nervous I don't really know why like this wasn't brand new to me.

"Hey how are you? I'm Denise but the closet people to me call me Niesey." I said waving at Keith.
"Well hello to you too Ms. Denise, hope I become one of those close people so I can call you Niesey too." Keith said with a wink at the end.
"Have a sit Ni I'll make the plates... do y'all want orange juice or apple juice?" Mom asked.
" Orange juice." Keith and I said at the same time.

He smiled at me once we both said orange juice. This dude of mom's is kind of better looking then the rest of the others!!! Especially his dark milk chocolate skin, I don't know what it is but I have a thing for chocolate men with pearly white teeth. I don't usually date boys around my age, I usually go for the 20+ dudes. I don't know why but they take care of me, treat me well also satisfy me in the best way possible. Once moma fixed our plate she sat down finally to eat her food along with us. I was eating my bacon trying to think of something to say because it was really quiet which was very awkward.

"Soooo, where'd you guys meet?" I simply asked.
"Actually at the store, I seen her get out that clean BMW and seen her looking very pretty." Keith responded
"Awe thanks babe." Moma said leaning in for a kiss from Keith.
"Okay you two were eating, it's a time and a place for that. But okay so what do you like about my mom? I'm very overprotective of her and she's been hurt way too many times and I don't want to see it happen again. So tell me!" I demanded
"Well it's everything, your mom has a very beautiful smile, nice shape, pretty natural hair. When I saw her it was like she was just glowing. She's very smart, outgoing and laid back." Keith said.
"Keith I love you." Moma mentioned.
"Moma? What already? You just said y'all just met." I replied at the statement she just said.
"Niesey baby we've been met but we're just now getting into a explicit relationship. I didn't want him to me you until we both knew that it was real." Moma said.
"Denise your moma is right. I told her not to put you and I in the same room with each other until we felt like we were going to be in a healthy relationship." Keith added.
"Well I'm happy for you two!" I said exaggerating.

Once we were done eating breakfast I took the time to wash the dishes and clean off the table and the stove since moma made the food. At least I can do is clean the kitchen. After I cleaned the kitchen I went into the living room and sat on the couch turning the TV on watching Spongebob since it was only 10:30AM. Moma and Keith was in her room doing you know what. I can hear the low moans a little which was the weirdest thing ever. Who wants to be sitting in the living room hearing their mom moan? Not me! As I continued watching Spongebob I was getting a little sleepy, I started dozing off.

A few hours passed. I felt a tap on my foot, I looked up it was Keith.

"What? I said.
"I was tryna say goodbye, I'll see you tomorrow? I invited you and your mom over for Sunday dinner, is that cool with you?" Keith asked.
"Of course Mr. Keith." I replied as I smiled
"Cool I want you to help cook so moma can just relax, so you and I can get to know each other." Keith said before heading to the front door.
"Sounds good." I said getting up to let him out.

I swear this man is soooooo beautiful!!! Like his smile makes it even better. My moma is very beautiful I see why she always attracts the handsome men.

Me on the other hand I always attracted nice looking grown men

Me on the other hand I always attracted nice looking grown men. I just loved the attention and I loved the feeling of grown man D. If you know what I mean.

Hello Guys this is my first time ever writing. How did I do?