Chapter 4: Sneaking Around

Maya POV
I haven't been home since Monday, I honestly been with someone else who wasn't Keith. I feel bad about doing what I did but the sex was so amazinggggg. He treated me better then any other man treated me since I've been dating. I went to his house Monday night after work and stayed with him for 3 days. I haven't heard from my daughter or Keith lately, I kind of been avoiding them because I didn't want them questioning me.

~ As he pulled me close to him my body quivered. He wrapped both of his hands around my neck and kissed me passionately. As we shared a nasty wet kiss I started getting wetter and wetter by the minute. He slid my panties to the side and stuck both fingers inside my wet treasure. I tugged on the bottom of his shirt letting him know to take it off . I took off my shirt and bra and he sucked on both of my titties; eventually started planting hickies on my neck. He suddenly picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter and pulled my panties off. He pulled his pants down and his big boy slung right out of his boxers. My eyes winded, I never seen a dick that damn big I was amazed. I grabbed his member and started playing with it slapping it on my fat moma. He asked me was I ready I immediately said yes, that's how bad I wanted him inside me. He slid his dick inside me as I tensed up. He pushed himself all the way in, and I let out a loud moan. The room was filled with loud moans and my ass clapping. Aaron was giving me good long strokes that I've never had before. The moaning got louder and louder as he kept ramming in and out of my pussy. As we continue to fuck my legs shook nonstop I felt like I was about to come any minute now.
"Baby it's time." I moaned.
"Ok baby hold it for 3 more minutes." Aaron said.
"Mhmmmm okay baby." I replied
As Aaron kept giving me long strokes I did everything in my power not come but I did.
"AWWWWWW FUCKKKK." Aaron said slapping my ass.
He pulled his member out of my treasure he came on my face, I opened up my mouth and let some get on my tongue. I swallowed his kids.
"Damn baby I didn't know you was that nasty for your age." Aaron said smiling.
"Baby I'm only 37." I replied.
"And I'm 22." Aaron said. "You must like young dick huh?" He added.
~"Mhmm." I laughed.

When Aaron and I got done having the best sex ever I made him dinner and slept over 2 days prior to that. He rubbed my feet, gave me a back massage and everything. I honestly thought to myself that I was falling for him but I didn't want to hurt Keith because I would be devastated if he cheated on me with someone.

• • • •

Once I got back home I seen Denise's car in the driveway. Shit. I hope she don't question me because I don't feel like lying to her.

I got out the car and locked my doors walking up to the back door. As soon as I was about to put my key in the door Denise had already opened it, I'm guessing she was in the kitchen already.

"Hey to you too." She said with a little bit of sass.
"Heeeeey my baby girl." I said faking the funk.
"Where you been? I've been calling and calling.. straight to voicemail!" Niesey said with an attitude.
"I spent a few nights with gran.. You know she's been going to dialysis and she wanted me to go with her." I lied.
"Oh, I hope she gets well but by the way Keith has been worried too."
"Oh shit, ima call him soon as I shower." I said as I walked away.

I went into the bathroom and showered Aaron's spirit off of me. Although he was young his dick was something magically. I don't think I'm telling Keith about this situation because it's no ones business.  After I got out the shower, I got out and put on my night shirt. I headed out the bathroom and went into my room after telling Niesey goodnight and I love her. I got into bed thinking about Aaron all night.
I picked up my phone and decided to call Keith.

PHONE CALL

Keith: Hello?
Me: Hey babe, I've been with my mother for the last two days because she's sick and she needed me to take her to dialysis.
Keith: Baby it's okay, you should've just told me and I would've been by your side.
Me: Ik but I didn't want you or Ni to be worried soo I just turned my phone off focusing on my mother.
Keith: Maya it's okay. Get you some rest
Me: Okay goodnight, I love you babe.
Keith: Goodnight Baby

CALL ENED

I just realized that Keith didn't say he love me back. What does that mean? Like do he still love me? I don't know, I really hope he isn't drifting away from me because I love this man dearly. After thinking about that I turned my tv on watching What's Love Got to Do With It. I was getting very sleepy so I kept the tv on before eventually falling alseep,

Denise POV
I heard a lot of singing going on once I woke up out of my sleep. I got out of bed shivering because it was kind of cold. I went into my mom room seeing that she feel asleep with the tv on so I decided to turn the tv off and kiss or forehead before closing the door behind me leaving out of her room.

       Keith🥵: Wanna come over?
       Me: Yes, just come pick me up and bring me back before it's time for moma to go to work.
        Keith🥵: OMW🥳wear no panties.

I decided to go with Keith for the night. I didn't care if it was wrong, I go after for who and what I wanted and it was Keith. My moms boyfriend.

I really shouldn't be doing this!!!

Hey guysss this chapter is spicy but baby chapter 5 is gone be SPICY SPICY so get ready🤷🏽‍♀️👏🏽