I'm Ready For Sex Again

Amoùra POV

It was 7:30am and I decided to get up and start cleaning since my brotha said my flight is leaving friday evening. I decided to wake up early even though i'm not school anymore considering I graduated yesterday. As I was cleaning up I thought long and hard about wanting to different things to Jaylen . I was scared, nervous, and also excited to tell him Im no rookie. I decided to finish cleaning up then make us some breakfast.

"goodmorning bae" jaylen said walking downstairs.
"goodmorning pa" i looked at him.

I made us some cheesy eggs, sausage, waffles, and with some orange juice on the side. We sat down and ate.

"i'm leaving friday." i said looking at him eat.
"i know, i heard" jaylen responded.
"aw,but.." i said but he cut me off
"i'll come with you if you need the support" he said.
"no pa, what about school?" i asked.
"we not gone worry about that, i'll have my moma have a couple words with the dean." he replied.
"okay well, ima go to shopping for saturday. then friday evening we leave." i explained.
"okay well i'll stay here with you. i'll pack my stuff today." he said.

After that conversation we were done with our food. I took his plate and cup along with mines and washed them out. I tightened up the kitchen before walking out.

"you wanna go with me to get my stuff?" jaylen asked.
"no bae ima finish cleaning up, when you get back will netflix and chill." i said.

Jaylen went upstairs and grabbed his keys. He came back downstairs and kissed my lips before heading out the front door. I only stayed back because I had something sneaky up my sleeve. I decided to make my bedroom as dark as it can get simply because it was early in the morning. I lit a few bath and body works candles. I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I washed my ass a couple of times before washing my whole body up again before rinsing off and getting out. I decided to put on a panty and bra set that he've never seen before. I put lotion on myself from head to toe. I then put on my silk robe and waited.

RABGAFBN4L🔗 group message:
me: y'all i'm finna fuck jalen.. i'm scared to do something new
sade: girl you better sit on that dick.
amarie: naw. bitch you'll be better doing missionary first.
me: then what position after that.
amarie: whatever he put you in.
sade: tell us how it goes bitch.
amarie: moma ain't raise no hoe, take that dick like a champ
me: omg bye bitchhhhh

After about 16 minutes, i finally heard the door open and close.

"ma? wya?" jaylen yelled.

I stayed silent so he could come up here to see his surprise. He started walking towards my room and instantly went for the light before i stopped him.

"just come lay down." i said to him

He followed my directions and took his shoes off. I turned on some sexy music. I played chris brown-sex my favorite song then put a couple songs in rotation. I took off my robe and dropped it on the floor. I then walked up to him slowly and got on top of him.

"you look so good ma" he whispered while gripping my ass.

I started tongue kissing him, it was all sloppy and wet. I then started sucking on his chocolate neck leaving him a few purple marks. I pulled his shirt off and starting sucking on his chest making my way to his pants.

"are you gon suck it nasty bae?" he lifted my chin up and asked.
"yes pa," i replied by pulling his pants down.

I was all new to this type of stuff so I didn't really know how to suck it and I don't want to be boring when it comes to sex. I want to please him too. I was nervous but I eventually put his dick inside my mouth and started sucking slow. As I got the hang of it spit was everywhere. All I heard was him moaning and groaning, pushing my head up and down. After I sucked him to the point where he was about to cum he stopped me.

"now you lay down" he said pulling me off my knees.

I laid down on the bed. He unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor, then pulled my panties off. He kissed and sucked on my lips while playing with my pussy. I started to get wet. He moved from my lips and started sucking and playing with my little nipples, that made me even more hornier. He made his way to my pussy, he pushed my legs all the way opened and kissed my kitty. He kissed it a few more times and started to lick it and eat it. It felt so good.

"aww yesss daddy" i screamed.
"shhh," he said.

As he continued to eat me out he tried sticking a finger inside but it started to hurt again I instantly grabbed his arm but I let go starting to feel the pleasure.

"mmm, how that feel baby?" he asked
"so good baby." i replied

As he stuck his finger inside while eating it I gripped his arms. He was eating me out and fingering me for a minute and I had this feeling that I was about to cum. It felt so good I started to scream, I ended up cumin in his mouth. He swallowed it and got off his knees and kissed me. He gently got on top of me and put his face up close with mines.

"i don't have a condom" he said.
"it's okay, please just pull out" i replied
"i promise." he said

He bent down and ate me out again before sticking his dick inside me. I was grabbing on the sheets as tight as i can because It's so big and I knew it was still going to hurt. I just had to prepare myself for that so I won't begin to rub. As he started to enter inside me i closed my eyes tightly and moaned loud asfuck as he stroked in out of me slowly.

"that feel good?" he asked.
"yessssss" i moaned.

I started loosing up and threw my ass back as it started to feel good. He sped up the paste and went faster making me cover my mouth. He felt so good, and I didn't want him to stop.

"awww, yes...yes." i moaned
"you like that?" jalen asked.
"yess daddy.. keep going." i replied.

He then turned me to the side and he got behind me and started going crazier then before. The room was dark and filled with our loud moans and groans.

"i'm almost there bae, just throw that ass back for daddy." he said smacking my ass hard

I started to fuck him back and I was thinking to myself (you're a freak ass bitch) because i finally lost my virginity and this is our second or third time. As Jaylen said continued to ram his dick inside my pussy I moaned louder and louder while holding onto his hand.

"i'm finna cum" he moaned in my ear.

He was still stroking in and out of me until I finally heard "awwww fuck." with a hard tap on my ass.

"you liked that?" i asked
"hell yeah. fat booty ass" he replied gripping my ass and kissing me.

We both got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to shower. We washed one another up and instantly got out. Jaylen got dressed and went downstairs while I got dressed and cleaned my room back up. After I was finished I went downstairs with him sat beside him while he hooked his game up.

"bae where did you nut at?" i asked curiously
"in you." he laughed
"i'm fr jalen"i said tapping his shoulder
"naw i'm fr." he looked serious

RABGAFBAN4L🔗 group message:
me: he nutted in me
sade : typing ....