Chapter 8: Getting Comfortable

Jazzlyn in mm

Maya POV
When I got home from my "moms" house which was Aaron's house I didn't see Niesey's car. I'm guessing she at her little friends house or something I don't know. I walked into the house looking in her room to see everything gone except of her bed, all of her clothes and shoes were gone. I walked back out and got my phone from out my purse to call her.

PHONE CALL
Denise: Hey. You home yet? How's gran?
Me: She's doing good, yes I'm home but why aren't you?
Denise: Ma I moved out... it was time.
Me: Awe Ok, why didn't you tell me?
Denise: I figured you'd be so BUSY with granny. You don't text or call so I just took it upon myself.
Me: If you called or texted i would've responded. But okay baby I'm happy for you.
Denise: I have to go finish doing my new home. I'll talk to you soon.

END CALL

I was wondering why she just up and left like that without saying anything. Was it because I was never home or she met someone else? I mean I'm happy she's on her own now.

I called Keith to ask did he want to come over he didn't answer. I swear I hope I'm not losing him or I hope they didn't found out I haven't been with my mother . I really love Keith but if he's going to keep acting distant I'm going to end it and make it official with Aaron.

'I'm sick of trying'

Keith POV
I don't know why Maya keep calling me I really don't want her to be my woman anymore. Like I'm all for Denise and it was going to stay that way I don't care if Maya don't like it.

I been helping Denise get the condo together so she can feel comfortable. Soon we're going to end up getting a home together so we can be a family and have more kids. I eventually want to marry this girl.

Denise POV
I've been spending more and more time with Keith getting to know him more and more and I started to like every bit of it. He's such an amazing human being and it's beautiful how he cares about me. I made a doctors appointment me to see about the baby and see how far along I am.

"Baby are you ready? The appointment is at 3:00?" I asked.
"Yea baby I'm getting dressed now." Keith responded.

Once he came downstairs we got ready to leave. We locked the house up before heading to the parking lot to get inside the car. We drove while listening to the radio. We arrived to the doctors office and I signed in before taking a seat next to Keith. After a few minutes I finally got called to go back.

"Hello Denise I'm Dr. Dash, how are you today?"
"Hi, I'm doing good. I was came in today because I took a pregnancy test yesterday and I wanted to make sure it was accurate.
"Okay we're going to do an ultrasound is that okay?"
"Yes it is thanks."

I laid on the bed with my shirt pulled up. The jelly was so cold on my stomach. As we were looking at the screen you could see the fetus. I started tearing up looking at Keith. He looked at me smiling holding my hand.

"Okay Denise you're 2 weeks, I'm going to prescribe you some prenatal vitamins and you need to take them twice a day. No excuses" Dr. Dash said.
"Okay Dr. Dash, I will." I responded.
"I'll make sure for sure doc." Keith said

After wiping up the jelly I pulled my shirt down and got off the bed. Me and Keith headed to CVS to pick up my prescription for my vitamins. We drove as we talked about the baby and hoping it was a baby girl.

We pulled up to CVS and I only got out to grab the pills. I paid for them and got back into the car. We stopped at Wendy's and got us a 4 for 4. After we left Wendy's we went back to the condo and ate our food while watching Power. We sat on the couch for about 2 whole hours and I was getting sleepy as shit. We both ended up falling asleep.

It was now 7:30PM and Keith was still asleep so I decided not to wake him and go take a bath. I needed to relax my body because It was aching a bit. As I ran my bath water I got a text from my bestfriend.

Jazzlyn: Bestfriend? I'm coming into town next weekend and I want you to pick me up from the airport.
Me: Okay b and I got some newssss to tell you.. you might be happy asf but mad asf too😩
Jazzlyn: you can't tell me right now if I called you?
Me: Hell noo, this conversation is meant to have when we're face to face🤷🏽‍♀️
Jazzlyn: Ugg okay man.. I'll call you Thursday night
Me: 💯

I don't know I know for a fact that my bestfriend is going to have a fit that I'm pregnant by my moms boyfriend. My moma was like a mother to her after hers died, three years after she moved to Nutbush, Tennessee with her grandparents. They never let her come and visit which was irritating as hell because she was getting treated like a kid still. I then got in the tub chilling for a couple minutes.

After I got done sitting down in the tub I turned on the shower so I can wash my body up. Afterwards I got out and wrapped my towel around me looking in the mirror. I braided my hair in two braids and put my bonnet on and then left out of the bathroom. When I went into the room Keith was in there putting some of his clothes in my closet. I looked at his ass like he was dumb.. I turned on the tv and put my night shirt on getting into bed feeling cozy as hell.

Keith went into the bathroom and took him a shower. After he was done he came into the bedroom  getting in bed with me. We watching this Netflix original "Girls Incarcerated" .

"I love you baby," Keith said holding me in his arms.
"I love you more." I said.

It was getting late real fast so we ended up going to sleep.