Chapter 10: Breaking Hearts

Maya POV
I couldn't understand why I was upset at the fact that Keith has been cheating when I've been doing the same thing. I was really hurt but I told my self over and over again that was my KARMA. I cried a bit after he left because I genuinely loved that man and now our relationship is over.

This morning I got a call from my baby girl saying she's on her way over. I was glad to see my baby, I'm sad she became a big girl and moved out on me. I had no one to come home to. Once Denise came I noticed her little self poking at the stomach. 'What tf is going on.'

"Hey moma. I missed you a lot."
"Hey my baby girl... why you looking soo big?"
"Eating good, what you been up to?"
"Girl working working and working, kind of sad you moved out on me. Who am I going to come home to now?"
"Ma you neverrrr used to be home... so why is it a problem now?"
"It's not a problem.. I just miss you that's all."
"Same here ma, but I gotta tell you something and it's really important.. you have to promise you won't flip?"
"Okay I won't promise I won't flip but I promise I'll walk away."
"Okay.. so"

DING DONGGG..
"Hold on let me see who's at the door"

What the hell do he want? It was Keith

"What are you doing here?"
"I'm here to talk"

Keith came in and joined us at the table..

"So back to what I was saying, ma I'm pregnant!"
"Omg Niesey by who?"
"Me" Keith said.
"Y'all better be lying I swear on my brother."
"Moma I just want to apologize sincerely, It wasn't intentionally and I didn't want this to happen"

I got up and slapped the fuck out of Keith simply because my baby girl is only 19 and he's damn near 40. How could they do that to me? Especially Denise.  I didn't hit on Denise only because she's pregnant, but I shouldn't have no type of sympathy for her ass.

"Let me walk away. For you to do this to a 19 year old is disrespectful to me and to her."
"Maya I'm sorry."
"Both of y'all get the fuck up out of here."
"No ma sit down and hear us out."
"BITCH YOU ALWAYS ATTRACT EVERY MAN I BROUGHT IN HERE!!!" "Get tf out before I do something I regret"

I made sure I slapped Denise ass too.

"Bitch don't fucking touch me" Denise yelled.
"Who you calling a bitch?" I asked.
"Like I said don't fucking put your hands on me." Niesey said nonchalantly
"What tf you gone do? You big and bad, so do something." I hissed.
"Maya she's fucking pregnant, yo hoe ass been cheating too. You practically admitted to it yesterday."
"You a bitch too." "Get out of my house"
"You miserable bitch... go to hell" Niesey said before getting up.

I slapped her ass again That bitch deserved it, despite that's she's my daughter she's dead to me now. We started tussling before she grabbed my hair pulling me down. Keith broke it up.

"You a miserable lonely bitch, fuck you ma"
"Denise get out now.. you too Keith."

Before they left Denise made a smart ass comment that pushed me to the edge.

"That's why I took yo man HOE" Niesey said.

I was heated I ran after them. Keith and Denise ran to the car fast as hell before I could catch them. They pulled off. This shit was eating me up inside.
'Maybe I deserved it'

Denise POV
After leaving my mom house my heart was beating so fast I needed to calm down because I didn't want anything to happen to my baby. I don't know why she thought she was going to keep hitting on me over a nigga like I wasn't about to swing back. She's so dead to me at this point. I don't have a moma.

We stopped at Little Ceaser's to pick up two hot n' ready pizzas. I was soooo mad about how everything went down. Once we got back to the house I hurried up and got inside telling my bestfriend everything that happened.

"So why moma hit me.. I know she's mad or whatever but bitch I'm 19 don't fucking hit me over a nigga." I said shaking.
"Bestfriend calm down.. she was wrong for hitting you but she wasn't wrong for lashing out because I mean that was her boyfriend Ni."
"At least she knows the truth now.. I honestly don't wanna talk about it anymore; she's dead to me."

I got up from the couch and went into the bathroom crying my eyes out. Later Keith then came in holding me tight not letting me go. 

"I love you sooo much Keith, thank you for being here for me." I said sobbing.
"Denise I love you so much more.. I'm not going anywhere, you're carrying my first. And I appreciate you for that." Keith said wiping my tears.

I just wanted to lay down because my head started to hurt the more I cried. I went into my bedroom turning on the tv before taking off my clothes. I started watching Insecure on Hulu. As I was watching tv my bestfriend came into the room getting in bed with me pulling me close to her.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you every step of the way. That's what bestfriends are for." Jazzlyn said.
"Thank you bestie. I know you got me through whatever and I love you for that." I said lifting up to hug her.
"I love you more. Get some rest."

She left out the room and went back into the living.
Keith came in closing the door. He instantly took off his shirt and pants and go in bed with me. I got on top of him because I was horny as hell.

"You want to?" I asked.
"Take them off."

I took off my panties and got back on top of him. He pulled his boxers down and put his member inside of me slowly. It felt so good. I moaned and moaned as he stroked in and out. I know Jazz could hear us but I didn't give a fuck.

"Yess bae omg.." I moaned
"Who's pussy is this?" He asked.
"Yours daddy. Yess keep going." I moaned even louder.

Keith started to speed up the paste going faster and faster but I couldn't hold it.

"Baby omgggg, I'm finna cum." He yelled out slapping my ass.

I kept riding him as he stroked me. I was loving every moment of this.

"GIRL FUUUCKK. Yo pussy good." He said.
"Yes baby... Cum I'm about to." I screamed.
"Ahhhhhh" we both said.

After we both came, we just laid the for a minute. He feel asleep while I was still on top of him. I then feel asleep too.

My baby daddy got some good shit"