Chapter 14: Birthday Bash

Omniscient
It was Denise's 20th birthday. She planned on going to a male strip club while Keith watched their baby. All her girls from work will meet up at the club tonight at 11pm.

• • 4pm • •

Denise was getting her hair and nails done before going to the mall to find her a outfit. Her hair was now done and boy it was slayed!!!

 Her hair was now done and boy it was slayed!!!

Then she got her nails done. She got them all stiletto which was blinged out.

Once she was finished she paid the people at the boutique she was at

Once she was finished she paid the people at the boutique she was at. She sent Keith a picture of her hair and nails before pulling out the parking lot.

Hubby🥰🤞🏽: damnnnnnn, you beautiful
Me: thanks daddy, I'm On my way to you.🥴

She then headed to the mall and found the perfect outfit to wear. When Denise got home she went upstairs so she can shower real quick. It was already 6:30pm. Once she got out the shower she washed her face and brushed her teeth. She was going to jazzlyn's house so they could get ready together. When Denise went into the bedroom Keith was standing there butt naked.

"Bae let me give you some before you go." He asked.
"Make it quick.." Denise hissed.

Once he got her bent over with both knees on the edge of the bed it was on. He put his dick right inside her and got to work. He was stroking her hard asf she moaned loudly waking Amoùra up. They didn't care about that, Denise moaned and moaned. She was running and Keith smacked her ass hard pulling her back to his dick.

"Stop running and take this dick." Keith whispered.
"Awe man baby I can't, it's too goooodddd." Denise moaned out loud.

They were fucking for about 25 minutes and once they both came Denise went back into the bathroom washing herself off again. She came out putting on a nike jogging fit with some pink slides rushing down stairs.

"Baby I'm gone, I'll be back bout 2am." She hollered
"Alright be safe. I love you." He replied
"I love you too." She said closing the front door.