Chapter 5: Crazy Night

OH Keith is 39, Maya is 37, Denise is 19

Omniscient

After Keith asked Denise did she want to come over she said yes. Mind you it's 12 in the morning. He slid on his shoes and grabbed his keys to lock the front door behind him. He got into his Benz truck and turned his music on playing Trey Songs- You Belong To Me

You belong to me tonight girl...
I been lookin for I been lookin for REAL love
You belong to me tonight, my love
All I wanna do is make love, slow
Girl, I want to make love slow, yea yea
Girl, I know your body deserve, deserve
Everything on this earth, I give it to you

As the song played, Keith pulled up to Denise's house and shot her a quick text letting her know he's outside. Denise had on some spandex short with no panties and a sweat shirt and some nike slide. She crept down the hallway and went to the front door. She closed the door slowly and locked the door and sped walked to Keith's car.

"Hey." Keith said as Denise got inside his car.
"Hey, how you been?" Denise asked.
"I'm good, just been thinking about you. That's why I asked did you want to come over." Keith responded.
"Awe. Well let's go." Denise immediately said.

Keith pulled off from in front of Denise house and made his way to the freeway. Denise just looked out the window not saying anything, she was kind of nervous. They drove in silence for fifteen minutes as Keith pulled in the back towards the back door. He turned the car off and they both got out. Keith locker his doors and headed to the door to unlock it letting Denise go in first. Once they both were inside they sat in the kitchen for a minute making them something to eat before going upstairs to Keith's room.

"What you want me to make you real quick?" Keith asked.
"I'll eat some noodles, you got chicken flavored?" Denise asked.
"Hell yea I got chicken and shrimp." He said.
"Oou bet, where the pot at?" Denise asked.
"I gotchu." Keith said before getting the noodles.

After the noodles were done cooking they both sat at the dining room table eating their noodles up. As they ate their noodles they talked about why her mom didn't just tell them she was taking her mother to dialysis. They found it kind of suspicious but they didn't want to make things suspicious between them either so they just left it alone. Once they finished eating Keith put both of their bowls in the sink. Keith and Denise headed upstairs. They walked into his room which was nice as hell and he turned YOU on that was on Netflix. Denise got into Keith's bed getting comfortable. He got into bed with her pulling her closer to him. She laid her head on his chest hearing his heart beat.

"I like you." Denise said sounding sad.
"I like you a lot, I don't want to hurt your mom."Keith replied.

It was silent.

Keith moved his hands slowly down Denise's thighs gripping them. She lowkey was smiling hard as fuck but Keith wasn't paying attention to her. She opened her legs up so he could feel her kitty through her shorts. He took that as a hint and put his hand inside her shorts playing with her cat. They were still watching tv but you could hear Denise moan as Keith kept rubbing on her kitty. Denise moved Keith's had so she could take her shorts off. He took off his shirt once she took of them shorts off, after that they both were ASS naked. Keith got underneath the cover toward Denise's kitty and pushed her legs open. He licked her treasure and stuck two fingers inside.. He ate her like it was his last meal; he then got back up and pulled her on top of him.

"Condom?" Denise asked.
"Awe shit. I'll pull out I promise." Keith said.
"Okay, come on." She said.

Keith pulled her close to his face and kissed her deeply while putting his member inside of her. She let out a deeeep sigh and closed her eyes.
'I can't believe my moms boyfriend dick is really inside of me... omg' - she thought. Keith gave Denise good slow strokes as she was riding him. She looked down at him and stuck him tongue out, he pulled her face to her and gave her a sexy nasty kiss. He then flipped her over and made her toot her booty up and gave her a hard smack on the ass. He rammed right inside of her, she moaned really loud.

"FUCKKK BABYYY

"FUCKKK BABYYY... go faster. It feels sooo good. Omggg yesss." Denise screamed.
"What's my name baby? You like that? Tell me you like it." Keith said.
"DADDY, yessss I like it, I love it." Denise moaned.
"Fuuuccck. I'm finna come baby, tighten up." Keith said.
"Don't come inside me... pull out Keith I swear." Denise said with a serious face.
"OKAYY!" Keith said moaning as he pulled out of her .

After they finished doing what they did Keith picked her up and went into the bathroom so they could shower. He turned the shower on and both of them got in, he was in the back and she was in the front. Denise turned around to face Keith. She covered up her face and started to sigh.

"What's wrong baby?" Keith asked.
"We literally just had sex like we were in a relationship. But you're in a relationship with my moma, how does that work?" Denise said.
"Niesey stop thinking about that; you want me and I want you.. nothing is going to change that. You want me to end it with her?" Keith asked.
"NOO! she will think something is up just keep going along." Denise said before giving Keith a kiss.

After they talked they washed each other up and got out of the shower because it was going on 3AM. Denise needed to be home before her mom woke up around 5:45AM. Denise put on her clothes and Keith just threw some shorts on running down stairs. They both walked outside towards the car, they got in and Keith pulled off.

They got to Denise's house and stopped.

"Call me when you wake up so I can come on my lunch break." Keith said giving Denise a kiss.
"Okay, goodnight." She said kissing him back.

Denise got out the car and crept to the back door since it was right off the kitchen and her room was next to the kitchen. She slowly closed the door once she was inside the house and went into her room putting her oversized T-shirt on. She got into bed thinking about tonight before closing her eyes falling right into a deep sleep.

'I didn't pull out when she said to, I nutted in her... shit' -Keith thought.