Chapter 16: The Truth

Amber POV

I contacted Denise through Facebook and sent her a long message.

Facebook message: Hey Denise, this is amber. I'm writing to you because I want you to know the real story behind Keith and I. Ik that it's weird but Aaron is my twin brother on our mother's side. Keith and Aaron share a dad so me and Keith isn't related. One night Keith came to chill with Aaron and at the time I was staying with Aaron until I went off to college. So when Keith came Aaron was sleep, so I opened the door and instead of waking Aaron up I decided to chill with Keith. I always liked him since he was 22 and I was 14 and at the time I was 14 going on 15. So yes I led everything on I'm not going to lie about that. He was feeling it too though so a little after I was rubbing on his private area he asked if we could go to my room and of course I said yes because I was young and dumb. So long story short Keith was the one to take my virginity, yes I had more dick after that but it's something about him. I just wanted to let you know what's the real tea and no I'm not trying to ruin y'all relationship I just felt like you needed to know. Thanks 🥰

After I sent that message it took her a few hours to see it but then she finally saw the message and didn't respond.

Denise POV

I read the girls message but I didn't have shit to say. Okay you fucked my man a while ago so what. I guarantee the little bitch ain't gone be able to do it now though. I waited until bae got home to show him the message. It wasn't like I was mad about the situation I'm just irritated at the fact he tried to play it cool when Aaron said they fucked. Like it was a while back so what.

When Keith got home Aaron was with him.

"Hey y'all" i said sitting on the counter
"Hey wifey.. hey my fat moma."
"Wassup sis."
"Look what this girl sent me" i said
I gave the phone to Keith and Aaron so they could see what this bitch said. As they was reading it you could tell Keith was getting irritated.

"Bro why is she trying to start something?" Aaron said.
"Man exactly like why would you even tell my girl that shit.. she just want a reaction out of you and bae don't give it to her ass either."
"Bae I'm not I just wanted to let you see what she said, I'm not even gone reply back to what tf she said."
"Naw reply back and say that was long ago he still yo man and he not going nowhere." Aaron added.
"Yea say that." Keith agreed.

Facebook message: okay but that was long ago, none of that little shit gone break up our marriage. I get y'all had sex whatever y'all did let that shit go because he's happy where he's at... oh and don't back to OUR house again. Thanks😊

After I wrote the message she immediately read it and said "Okay sis 😭" i showed Aaron and bae.

"Period bae.. I love yo ass" Keith said kissing me
"Yo gay ass. But that's my sister and all but she did too much ima have to get with her about that."
"Fr she thought that was gone phase me. I been with this man for a minute fuck I look like throwing it away cause of what happened years ago."
"Right sis you grown shit." Aaron responded.

As me and the boys talked Aaron finally held Amoùra. He said some slick shit at the hospital that I never brought up but I'm not going to either because it's old as fuck now. And I knew Keith would have a fit even though it's old.

It was getting late so Aaron left and Keith made dinner. He made macaroni, green beans, and baked chicken. My man could throw tf down in the kitchen. After the food was done I made sure the baby was sleep before going into the kitchen sitting down. Keith sat down across from me and we both started eating.

"I'm sorry for lying, saying me and that girl didn't do anything."
"Bae it's cool, I'm not mad, I was just irritated cause the bitch popped up talking bout he's my boyfriend. She was about to get yo ass beat" i laughed.
"Bae chill out.. it was one time. I don't know what I was thinking."
"It's cool Keith. You're with me now with a beautiful girl."
"Next can we have a boy?" He said winking.
"Yes daddy whatever you want." I smiled.

We finished eating our food and I cleaned up the kitchen. We went upstairs trying to find a movie to watch so we could go to sleep mfs got work in the morning. We turned on Little Woman: Atlanta that's me and bae favorite show.

• • • •
Aaron POV

Before going home to my beautiful lady Maya I stopped by Amber's house to see what tf was going through her head.

"Hey bro wassup." She said smiling.
"Stop it with all that, why you go by bro house trying to start shit?" I said quickly.
"Man because y'all mfs lying and shit she deserved the truth." Amber said with an attitude.
"You see that shit didn't bother her. You thought it did but it didn't. I'm out." I said before getting up.
"Man you taking they're side?" Amber said letting me out.
"Get yo shit together bro." I said leaving.

I got into my car heading home. Once I got there I made sure to be quite cause my baby might be sleep. I went into the room undressing myself before getting in bed behind Maya. I pulled her close to me and she suddenly woke up saying she love me. I was amazed I loved this woman dearly.

"I love you more baby."

She turned around facing me and started kissing on my lips. Her breath was on bump but I still kissed her. I wanted to fuck so bad but I'll wait until the morning and give her this dick.