Chapter 3: Kisses

Keith in the mm
Denise POV
I was still thinking about yesterday when Keith asked me did I like grown men. I really wanted to do some crazy things to him but I don't want to hurt my mom because I know how she'd react. One time her old boyfriend Brian tried getting with me in front of my moma. She was really upset about it and was mad at me, she always said the way I dressed seemed to attract her men she bring around.

I decided to take a bath before going to work even though I don't have to be there until 3:30PM today. I ran my bath water and laid my work clothes out on my bed and pulled out my new Victoria Secret panties and braw set to wear.

• • • •
Once I pulled up to work It was a lot of people waiting to sit in my chair to get their nails done. It was Monday! Why do y'all want y'all nails did on a Monday, I was kind of hoping I didn't have a lot of hands to do but It was quit a few. A lot of people loved my work, some of my clients recommended tons of people to come get their nails done by me. I started this deal, for every customer my clients bring in they get 25% for every set I do. I started doing my first client nails, it took me at least 45 minutes because I only use acrylic powder. I only had six more hands to do.

• • • •
It was now 9:15PM and I just finished my last client nails. They were so cute, I loved doing nails because I always do a great job on them.

 They were so cute, I loved doing nails because I always do a great job on them

As I was packing up my phone started ringing. I rushed over to my booth to see who it was and it was Keith.

PHONE CALL
Me: Hello?
Keith: Hey beautiful, what are you going?
Me: Nothing at the shop, just finished my last client. I'm about to close up and head home, what are you doing?
Keith: Uh nothing much just riding around trying to find something to eat. You hungry?
Me: Hungry ASF! I haven't eaten all day, my stomach is touching my damn back.
Keith: Man I haven't ate since breakfast and what time is it now? Fucking 9:30.
Me: Right... where you want to meet at?
Keith: I'm thinking Chic-Fil-A since I've never been there before.
Me: Oooouu yesss, bet here I come.
Keith: Okay boo!

CALL ENDED

I got into my RangeRover after closing up the shop making sure the alarm was set and everything was locked up. I went into my music app seeing what kind of song I wanted to listen to. I decided Keri Hilson - Knock You Down.

I never thought I would be in love like this
when I look at you my mind goes on a trip
Then you came in and knocked me on my face
Feels like Im in a race but I already won first place
I never thought I fall for you as hard as I did
You got me thinking bout our life, our house, and kids
Yeah, every morning I look at you and smile
Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down (knocked me down)

As I kept singing along I eventually pulled up to Chic-Fil-A and spotted Keith's car and pulled right next to him. I rolled my window turning my music up loud...

So now I'm crashing don't know how it happened
But I know it feels so damn good
Said if i could go back and make it happen faster
Don't you know i would baby if I could
Miss Independent to the fullest

I sang to Keith while he was smiling very hard. I turned the music down and asked him what did he want. He simply said he didn't know. We both got out our cars and headed inside.

"Welcome to Chic-Fil-A what can I get you guys tonight?" The young lady at the front asked.
"Umm I know exactly what I want, but this is his first time coming." I replied
"OK, what can I get you miss?" She asked.
"A spicy deluxe meal and I want to substitute the drink with an Oreo shake please, what you want?" I asked Keith.
"I'll get the same thing but with a strawberry shake instead." Keith answered
"Okay, that will be $22.32, you guys can have a sit and will bring you guys food out." The young lady said very politely.
"Okay thank you soo much." Keith and I said before finding a seat.

As we took a seat by the door I looked up at Keith to see him staring at me smiling.

"What?" I asked.
"You're just soo beautiful, I just can't keep my eyes off you." He replied licking his lips.
"Thank you. I keep thinking about you too, like when you said you wish you saw me first." I said to him.
"And I was dead serious when I made that statement." Keith said.
"Well me too." I smiled.

The lady brought out our food.

"Umm can I get polynesian sauce too?" I asked
"Yes ma'am no problem." She said.

• • • •
As we ate our food we talked and shared laughs.
The food was good as fuck as usual but my nose was running because the sandwich was hot as dog shit. Turns out Keith liked it too but he didn't like the lettuce. Once we were done we threw our trash away and headed outside to go home.

"Come here give me a hug." Keith demanded.

I went over and hugged him. He smelt soooo good. I didn't even want to let go. As I let go from hugging him he lifted my chin and planted a kiss on my lips.

His lips are so mf soft. Did he just kiss me?

I pulled away and smiled at him and kissed him again. This time it was a longer kiss. I opened my mouth as he opened his, soon both of our tongues were fighting each other's. We ended the kiss and hugged each other again before getting into our cars. We didn't say anything after that kiss.

• • • •
Once I got home my moma wasn't here. It was 11PM and I know she wasn't at work because she gets off at 8:30PM Monday- Friday so what's really going on. I called her and her phone went to voicemail at least three damn times. After the third call I gave up and just put my phone on the charger. I went into the bathroom and started the shower up and took all my clothing off getting into the shower. After I washed up and rinsed my entire body off I got off and ran into my room. I didn't bother drying off I was trying to lie down so I can eventually fall asleep. Before I got into my bed I pulled out a white big T-shirt and put it on while being naked underneath. I tried calling my mom again but she still didn't answer so I really said forget and go in bed and turned the tv on.

Keith: That kiss made my night, I hope it made yours. Goodnight beautiful 💞😘
Me: It made my night 100 times better, it was amazing. Have a goodnight too😘.

I then fell asleep.