Chapter 11: 3 Months

Denise POV
I was up all night planning my baby shower/ gender reveal for next Sunday. Neither me nor Keith wanted to have two events so we just decided to have both of them in one day. Nobody knew the gender but Jazzlyn. She was in charge of making everything to look good.

It was now 1AM and I still haven't been able to sleep yet. On this damn laptop trying to order decorations off of amazon. As I was finished ordering the things I needed to order I closed my laptop. I went upstairs and got into bed turning on the tv. I heard the door open from down stairs and it was Keith just getting off work. He came upstairs coming in the room giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm finna hop in the shower real quick. Oh and I brought food, wait for me to get out." Keith said
"What you bring? And okay." I replied.
"Chicken Shawarma's from Bucharest." He said while getting him some boxers out the drawer.
"Oooh yesss." I said before sitting up.

Keith went into the bathroom turning on the showers. He's been in there for about 25 minutes I was getting hungrier by the minute. Once I heard the shower go off I ran downstairs to grab the food. Keith was already in the room once I made it back to the room. He had his towel wrapped around his waist with water dripping from his face. He looked so damn sexy I just wanted to eat him.

"Yo hungry ass couldn't wait huh?" Keith asked.
"Bae I'm hungry asfuck.. come on." I sort of yelled.
"Alright, but turn on something good. Not no bullshit." Keith said laughing.
"Let's watch All American, I heard that was good." I said turning it on.
"Bet." Keith said.

I got bae saying bet too😂

We were eating and watching tv at the same time. My food was gone before his I was kind of mad. Since I've been pregnant I been banging my food and bae still had his. He hated when I asked for his foos too whenever I was done. When Keith got done he grabbed our trash and took it downstairs to the kitchen. He came back up turning off the light getting in the bed with me. I felt the baby kicking hard.

"Baeeee here give me your hands. The baby kicking." I said excitingly.

I put Keith's hand on my stomach letting him feel our baby. He was shocked and started smiling at me. As we kept watching tv we both were dozing off.

• • The Next Day • •
I woke up smelling cooked bacon and eggs. I knew it's was my baby down there making me breakfast but I decided to go down there with him. As I went into the kitchen he turned around looking at me.

"Goodmorning wifey."
"Goodmorning hubby."

As we shared a kiss Keith went back to cooking. I turned on the Bluetooth speaker that was in the living playing some music. I turned on India.Arie - Truth. That's song reminded me of my baby.

Cause he is the truth
Said, he so real
And I love the way that he makes me feel
And if I am my reflection of him
Then I must be fly
Because, his light, it's shines so bright, I wouldn't lie

I sang to Keith hugging him from being

I remember the very first day that I saw him
I found myself immediately intrigued by him
It's almost like I knew this man from another life
Like back then, maybe I was his husband, maybe he's my wife

He turned around hugging me rocking back and forth singing along.

I love the way he speaks
I love the way he thinks
I love they way that he treats his mama
I love that gap in between his teeth
I love him in every way that a woman can love a man
From personal to universal, and most of all it's unconditional

I was singing along thinking why are we this close? I'm really in too deep with this man. I never thought I'd be in love, shit before I never even knew what love was. I used to think love wouldn't come my way but it did. I think I found the LOVE OF MY LIFE.

We finally sat down and ate breakfast talking about random things.

"You want a boy or girl?" He asked.
"I want my baby boy. What you want?" I returned the question.
"Princesssssss." He said cheesing hard.

I honestly didn't care what I ended up with but I wanted a boy. We just couldn't wait for the gender reveal and baby shower.

Jazzlyn POV
I was in charge of planning my god baby's event and I got everything handled. I got over 50 RSVP text from the people who wanted to come and I noticed that Maya RSVP'd. I quickly told Keith to get his approval and he said yes. I'm kind of glad Niesey and Keith was forgetting about the past and I hope Maya forgot too. So I gave her a call.

PHONE CALL
Maya: Hi Jazzlyn.. how are you?
Me: Hello ma, I'm doing fine. How about yourself?
Maya: I been doing good.
Me: I called to let you know that you're able to join the event for Denise and Keith and I hope you're coming with positive energy.
Maya: trust me I am.. I miss my baby girl and I want to be in my grandchild's life. I left that in the past.
Me: I appreciate that.
Maya: honest.. as long as he makes her happy.
Me: Okay ma, see you Sunday.

CALL ENDED

I hope she was about her word. I don't want my bestfriend day to get ruined because of what her heart felt. And that her mom was being miserable at the fact this mad didn't want her. This event is about to be a classic. The names are beautiful too

Is it a Boy or Girl