Chapter 2: Sunday Dinner

Denise in the mm

Keith's POV
It was early Sunday and I needed to do a little shopping for tonight's dinner. I decided to make Shrimp and Chicken Alfredo with Texas toast and Friend lemon seasoned chicken on the side. The Dessert was going to be some good homemade carrot cake or cheesecake I couldn't decided so I chose both. I wish I would've gotten Denise's number yesterday so she could help a mf out. I shot Maya a text and asked was Denise able to come grocery shopping with me so we could start on dinner and she can have some time to kick her feet up. 
Me: Hey babe, you think Denise will be able to come grocery shopping with me for tonight's dinner?
        Maya💞: Yes Keith that's fine, since she's going to help pick out the food have her help cook it as well she knows how to cook and that's gives you guys a chance to get to know one another.
         Me: Okay babe, I just want you to relax today since you've made us that delicious breakfast yesterday morning, now it's our turn😘.
        Maya💞: LOL! Okay babe I'll tell her to get ready.
        Me: Send me her contact just in case?
        Maya💞: (My Daughter👭👑)

Once Maya gave me Denise number I immediately called her so I can hear the pretty voice of hers.

PHONE CALL

Denise: hello?
Me: Hey Denise...umm this is Keith, I was calling to see if you wanted to go grocery shopping with me in a few so we can pick somethings up for tonight's dinner?
Denise: Lol ummm, sure I guess did you talk to my mom about it first? I don't want her tripping on me!
Me: Oh yea I did she said it's okay and she wants me to have you cook as well since you get down in the kitchen...
Denise: Actuallyyy... I do, Lol I'll get dressed just shoot me a text when you're outside okay?
Me: Okay see you.

Once Denise hung up I realized how much her voice sounded soooo good over the phone. She's a very gorgeous girl, she gets it from Maya beautiful ass. I have a thing for young women, I don't want to sound like a perv but younger women has more to offer and I just love taking advantage sex wise.

• • • •

I pulled up in front of the house and called Denise phone but she didn't answer. Maybe she was getting pretty just for me.

Me: I'm outside are you ready Ms. Denise?
Denise: Yes I am, On my way out now.
Me: Okay 😌

I was looking out the window at the front door to see Denise walking out with her hair tied into a bun. She looked sooo good. Once she got in the car I turned the radio down and pulled off letting her get completely comfortable.

"Soooo you look nice today." I smiled.
"Awe thanks, so do you with that nice smile on you." Denise relied smiling hard.
"Period... ain't that the new slang?" I remarked.
"WOAH. No you did not just say period, you is too funny." Denise laughed.

As we talked and laughed the whole ride towards the market we were talking about everything. I honestly enjoyed her company. Once pulled up to the market I parked the car an we got out. I asked could she grab a buggy so we can put our things in the basket. We walked around the whole market getting all the things we needed for dinner and I peeped Denise putting snacks inside the buggy. That girl is something else but for some odd reason I liked every second of it.

Once I paid for the buggy full of groceries Denise and I pushed the basket together towards the car. I unlocked the doors so we could put everything in the backseat so we can hurry back to my house and get everything put away so we can get started on dinner.