Part 2: Amoúra's LIFE

This Is Going To Be VERY SHORT.. this is just a get to know me chapter.

Amoúra POV:

I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior in high school. I have a boyfriend who's 19 and in collage. My mom apparently doesn't approve because I'm not "legal" but I'm 17 and he's 19. One year apart. She can't talk because my daddy is fucking damn near 40 years apart from her ass.

My parents were out of town because my dad is sick, he has kidney failure. My moma decided I stay here and continue to finish my senior year off because there's no telling when they'll be back. I have a car and everything and a job as well but sometimes I just get lonely especially when my boyfriend is at school. I only see him on the weekends. I miss everything about him especially the sex.

My granny passed away on my 16th birthday I was so heart broken. I got Amaya name tattooed on me. I love my granny with everything in me. Even though my moma did some fucked up shit towards her she still wanted to be in my life. She used to tell me all the things my mom did and said to her after she got with my dad. I was so upset with my mom for treating my granny like that. But I'm young I can't really say anything for real. After my granny died I never was in the spirit for my birthday I just thought of her.

But anyways I have only two friends named Amarie and Sade. We all grew up together Amarie's mom was my moma bestfriend and Sade mom was just there friend. We did almost everything together. But I'm the youngest out of all of them. Amarie is 18 and Sade is 19 and again I'm 17.