Chapter 12: Baby Shower

Denise POV
Today was the day I couldn't wait for. We're finally about to find out the gender of the baby. I really wanted a boy but if its a girl I'll still be happy about it. We already had the names picked out.

It was now 12PM and the event wasn't until 3PM today but my bestfriend had to go early to decorate and set everything up. She decided to throw a ball to see if blue or pink powder comes out. That'll be very fun. I took me a shower and Keith joined me. We washed each other up before rinsing off. We then got out and got dressed. I had a navy blue fitted dress with white sandals and Keith had a pink polo shirt with white shorts with white air forces.

Baby Shower Time

Omniscient
It was 3:00 and people started arriving to the event. Keith and Denise showed up around 3:14 and sat at their table.

It was 3;35 now and Jazzlyn made a quick announcement.

"Okay y'all listen up.. it's not 3:35 and the event is about to began. First we're going to find out the gender... Keith and Niesey come on up here."

As they followed her directions she handed Keith a ball filled with powder.. as he threw the ball at wall it burst and white powder came out

"TEAM GIRLLLL." Keith yelled.

Denise was kind of upset but she till was going to be happy regardless of the gender. They sat back down at their table waiting for the next thing. It was time to play games.

"Okay now we're going to play who gets the baby dressed the fastest. Whoever wins get 40 bucks."

Keith and his brothers went against each other. As they guys went to the ben to get clothing for the fake babies Maya walked in. Niesey looked at her and looked back at the boys she didn't pay her no mind. No one told her that her mom was going so she was blindsided as fuck. Her mom made her way to a table and sat down.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1... and the winner is Aaron!!!." Jazzlyn yelled.

When Maya heard Aaron's name she looked shocked too because why was Keith's little brother there. And he didn't tell her about a baby shower. She didn't know him or Keith was brothers. Everything is about to get messy!!!

Keith came and sat next to Denise.

"Why is my moma here?" She asked.
"I guess jazz invited her." He lied.
"Omg I hope she not coming on no type of bullshit because I don't want to act a fool." She responded getting up.

Denise made her way to sit next to her mom to see why she came.

"Hey.." maya said giving Niesey a hug.
"Hey ma, what made you come?" Niesey asked.
"I let all that other shit go, I want to be in my grandbaby life.. I'm happy as long as you're happy." Maya said holding Niesey's hand.
"I'm glad we can get over this shit.. I need you to be here, your the only person I got other then Keith." Niesey said emotionally.
"Ik baby lets enjoy this day."

As those two finished talking Aaron went up to Keith asking why was Maya there. Keith looked confused about the question because why couldn't maya be there.

"Why you ask that?" Keith asked.
"Because I thought y'all said sis ain't fuck with her, that's all." Aaron said.
"Naw they dropped it." Keith said dapping him up.

Aaron was really nervous because he didn't want his big brother to find out he's in a relationship with his ex. Either way it go Keith can't get mad because he cheated on his ex with her daughter so now they're even.

• • Later That Night • •
Once Keith and Denise got home they were bragging about all the gifts they got. Keith was so glad he got him his girl.

Denise was in the shower as Keith was walking in. He peeked in side the curtains and got undressed.
He got in from the back and grabbed her from behind. She turned around looking at him. He was looking fine. She started kissing on his neck and made her way down. As she started kissing on his member. She eventually took him in her mouth and started sucking like it was a popsicle. As she kept sucking Keith grabbed her head pushing his lil man all in the to her throat. She then gagged and he stopped. She got up and started around bending over. Keith rammed straight into her cat.

"Awwww, baby.. it feels good." Niesey moaned.
"Ik baby... been that ass over for me, stop running." Keith replied smacking her ass.

After they got done fucking Denise decided to good dinner. Keith sat in the kitchen with her talking. She was making chicken lasagna, Keith's favorite.

"Baby so why my little brother Aaron ask why your mom was at the baby shower."
"Why would he ask that? Does he know her?"
"I don't think so.. it was kind of weird."
"Exactly, she didn't say anything to me about him when I was talking to her."

They was sitting at the table wondering if Maya and Aaron was messing around.

Maya POV
Once the baby shower was over Aaron texted me letting me know he was on his way to my house. While I waited I ordered a pizza. He rang the door bell.

"Wassup with you." Aaron asked giving me a hug.
"Nothing really, I just ordered a pizza." I said

He came in going to my room. He thought he was about to fuck but that's not happening tonight.

"Why you didn't tell me Keith was your big brother?"
"Why would I? You know him or something?"
"Yea nigga, he cheated on me with my daughter. Denise is my daughter."
"Dawg why you ain't even tell me about this?"
"It's dead now but that's what happened."
"Damnnn, I'm not leaving or nothing but we gone have to let Keith know we're together.
"That's cool."

As we finished talking the pizza came. We sat on the couch watching movies while eating pizza. After that we ended up going to sleep.