04 ┊ a snake's bite

CHAPTER FOUR
A SNAKE'S BITE。

italics for English & flashbacks.

rxven__

After the incident with Karma, I came back to where the other students were with a scowl on my face.

Rio immediately noticed me and went to my side, putting her arm around my shoulders.

"Where'd you two go, huh?" She whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "He practically dragged me to the forest just to mess with me. Wait— how'd you know?"

She smirked at me. "I noticed that two students were missing, specifically my best friend and the new student."

I let out a little "oh" at her explanation, and I looked at Bitch-sensei who was now wearing a retro P.E. outfit.

"W-What happened here...?" I asked Rio, confused.

"Apparently, Korosensei dressed her up in that outfit in just a minute..." Rio answered, also looking at Bitch-sensei.

"T-Then Korosensei saw her naked..." I stated.

"What did you do to her, Korosensei?" Nagisa asked.

"Well, adults have their way of taking care of things." Korosensei looked away, his face void of any emotions and white. It was so funny to look at.

"Well then, let's get back to class." Korosensei said as we all walked back to the classroom.

"Okay!" We all replied in sync.

We were now back in class, and it was English time. Yet Bitch-sensei is still on her phone, looking angry.

"Why can't I connect to the Wi-Fi? What a shitty school!" Bitch-sensei complained.

"Bitch-sensei, you're trying so hard." Karma mocked. "Suffering such defeat must've hurt your pride."

"Bitch-sensei," Isogai called out.

"What?"

"If you're not willing to teach us, could we have Korosensei?" Isogai asked politely. "We're taking the entrance exam this year."

Bitch-sensei laughed. "Do you seriously want to be taught by that vicious creature? Do you think your exam matters when the world is at stake here? It must feel good to be carefree brats! By the way, I heard class E are the failures of this school."

"It's pointless for you all to study, isn't it?"

She continued to mock us, and looked down on us.

Suddenly, an eraser was thrown on the blackboard.

"Get out."

We all made a commotion and starteed throwing stuffs at her, which made her panic and leave.

I sighed. She isn't obviously fit to be a teacher.