08 ┊ it's never the victim's fault

CHAPTER EIGHT
IT'S NEVER THE VICTIM'S FAULT。

TRIGGER WARNING: (almost) sexual assault

rxven__

Coming back to consciousness, unrecognizable voices around me can be heard. I felt my left cheeks stinging and my head throbbing which made it hard for me to fully gain my consciousness but as my memories came rushing back to me, I quickly opened my eyes and raise my head. The sudden action made dizzy. I tried to move but my wrists and ankles were tied up. Without wasting any time, I took in my surroundings. I was in a dark, dirty abandoned house with only a few dim lights on to illuminate my surroundings.

"Great, the princess is finally awake."

One of my captors stated as they took notice of my conscious state. I trembled at the sight of my captors. I trashed around, trying to escape. The man laughed at the scene of me struggling.

"Don't trash around much, babe," the man said with a loop-side grin, "You'll be exposed to us soon enough. We don't want that flawless skin of your to be stained now, eh."

My blood runs cold, hands shook and legs went limp at the thought of them touching me. My mind is raising thinking of ways to escape. Tears are already building up in the corners of my eyes but I won't let it fall. I refuse to let this asshole have the satisfaction of seeing me scared. I glared at him with the best that I can.

"Such a pretty face you have there, glaring doesn't suit you," he mocked me.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him harshly through tears.

"We thought that nice body of yours shouldn't go to waste. Seeing that we have an opening, we took the opportunity. Besides, you'll be begging for more after this."

"Um, no, thanks. Don't you guys know what consent is? And yeah, I'll literally beg, beg you to leave me the fuck alone."

"You have a dirty mouth there. At the end of this, you'll take it back. I promise you'll have a good time," the guy bragged, "I know how to please a woman."

"You said you know how to please a woman, then please leave me the hell alone," I spat at him, "Are you deaf? Can't you understand and take a simple 'no' without hurting your ego? Consent really doesn't go with your vocabulary. Disgusting." 

"Why you—"

Before the man could completely reply, his two accomplices entered.

"I see you're having a nice conversation," their voice stated.

"Yeah, it was nice talking to you guys, but I really need to go. Can you untie me now?" Sarcasm laced my words.

Their boss looked at me with amusement, "Not yet, princess. Not until we have our fun with you."

"This is why y'all can't get girls your age. Y'all are disgusting pedos."

Anger laced his face. His hands went straight to my face, slapping me.

**

He gripped the collar of my shirt, "You're a feisty one, princess. I should teach you a lesson not to talk back to me." He then completely ripped my shirt off. I was only left in my bra and skirt. I panicked and tried to pry him off. The tears in my eyes are threatening to fall. The boss saw how much I am struggling to keep my face on and smirked as he knows I'm already losing.