12 ┊ love letter

CHAPTER TWELVE
LOVE LETTER。

"What are you doing, Rio?!" I snarked at Rio as she touched the hickey.

"Come on! I just touched it because I wanted to know how it feels like," Rio says.

We were currently in the restroom and since Rio was the only one who knows that Karma gave me a hickey, she's the one who's going to put the concealer on my nape since I can't do it without help.

"Just put on the concealer already!" I complained.

"I will, just wait," Rio says and I felt the concealer stick on the back of my neck, and rubbed it.

"It's covered,"

I collected my hair in one place and looked at the mirror, my back facing the mirror as I stared at my neck. It was already hidden. Well, my hair could hide the hickey already. But just in case it slips or somehow my nape would show, I hid it.

"Thank you!" I said gratefully to Rio.

"Anytime," Rio grinned as she gave me my concealer and I put it in my pocket. "Let's go back to the classroom."

We went back to the classroom and she sat on her seat while I also sat on my seat. Karma was already on his seat and he was looking at me, his hand resting on his cheek.

I ignored him and took my seat quietly, when Karma suddenly gathered my hair and putted it aside. "Oh~ so you did cover it."

I removed his hand on my hair and I glared at him. "Can you not?"

"I cannot." He smirked.

"Fuck you."

"I'd love to, but we're minors, (Name)."

Our little fight ended when Korosensei came inside the classroom and started to teach. The finals were coming up.

"Anyone who scores first in individual subjects will be given the right to destroy one tentacle of mine," Korosensei announced.

Isogai looked behind and he was looking at me. He gave me a thumbs up. I immediately knew what he meant so I gave him a thumbs up too.

Karma pulled my hair lightly and I let out a little 'ow!'. I glared at him and he looked at me with arched brows. I paid no attention after as I was used to his actions.

After classes ended, Isogai came up to me first and spoke. "So... tomorrow, (Name)?"

"Are you sure you're free tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I have nothing to do."

I grinned. "Great! You can come with Maehara. Tomorrow at Rio's house again, okay?"

He looked a bit shocked when I said that, so my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing! Yeah, sure. What time?"

"Rio!" I shouted Rio's name and she looked at me. "What time?"

"What?" Oh, right. She doesn't know.