06 ┊ study session

CHAPTER SIX
STUDY SESSION。

rxven__

When I got home, I went straight to my room and took a bath. After doing so, I remembered that Isogai wanted me to text him once I got home. So as I was drying my hair using a towel, I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted Isogai.

Me
I'm home. Thanks for accompanying me to the train station. :)

In less than just a minute, the text was already read and Isogai already replied.

Isogai
I'm glajk

Isogai
Sorry for the typo, my phone fell.
I'm glad you got home safely :)

Me
It's okay, haha. Hope your phone is doing fine.

Isogai
It is! Don't worry >_<

I laughed at the emoji he used and closed my phone, placing my phone on the side and did my skincare.

I fell asleep early, as I was tired of the group study session.

"Good morning, everyone! Today I'll do my best to split up into more images." Korosensei greeted.

"Now, let's begin!"

Did something happen to him?

After we finished, Korosensei was really exhausted.

The day went on, with Korosensei asking us to gather at the field because our classmates didn't care about their exam results when if they were to assassinate Korosensei, they would be rich. He turned the field into a soccer field.

"For tomorrow's midterms, every one of you must get into the top fifty list." Korosensei declared.

Thank god we studied yesterday with Isogai. He was very helpful in studying. Although I may not be that smart, I can do well in exams if I study well.

During lunchtime, I asked Rio if she was up to have another group study but she preferred to self-study on her own this week. Tomorrow's the weekend, so I have two days to study. Since I was rejected by Rio, I went to Isogai to ask him to study with me tomorrow.

Sadly, he isn't free tomorrow. He has work tomorrow.

Defeated, I went back to my seat, me and Karma making eye contact for a second. I sat so quietly when someone from behind me pulled my hair quite harshly. I looked back and glared at Karma.

"Hey!" I complained, to see him smirking.

"You want to have a group study session again, right? Study with me." He offered.

Wait... what does he mean by again?

"What do you mean by 'again'? And, no thank you." I glared at him.

"Come on. I'm a good teacher, aren't I? You should be glad I'm even offering to teach you," He still had that smug smirk on his face, ignoring my question from before.